What's new

Purchase History

I want that GoT figure...

Is the book any good? I need a new book for my upcoming trip. That one sounds interesting.

.. and I bought this just now. <3 summer seasonals...

Zf8ANY7.jpg

If you like the fantasy genre Game of Thrones (book one of song of ice and fire) is a great book and series. If you are watching the tv show don't read past book 2.

WRlNa5G.jpg

So I decided to go about trying some different things today, no thanks to our conversation this morning Gyoin! $35 and change for it.

I see nothing I would disapprove of! I mean the Pilsner's ok (I'd rather a stella at that point). But yes, /highfive on the hobgoblin, chocolate stout and coffeehouse porter ^_^ And the Ale's I'm sure will be good, but a bit more "generic" :p

I see nothing I would disapprove of! I mean the Pilsner's ok (I'd rather a stella at that point). But yes, /highfive on the hobgoblin, chocolate stout and coffeehouse porter ^_^ And the Ale's I'm sure will be good, but a bit more "generic" :p

Honestly I have had 1 Mill St. Coffee Porter & to me it was "meh", had the double chocolate one which was also meh. Just finished the Mill St. Ale it was alright, citrus taste on it.

Onto the next!

This is literally the only thing I've bought (besides gas to put in the tank) in the last week. The down payment and paying off the rental I was using, wiped me out until today. In an hour or so, I'm freeing up some extra money to buy groceries and beer.
PSMhball.jpg

Not the exact picture, but close. I typically go with Mango Habanero wings with Honey BBQ wings and some potato wedges. And beer.

bww-CI-112012.JPG

Mango Habanero at BWW is the best shit in the world! I wish I had one closer than 45min from me though :X[DOUBLEPOST=1370287901,1370287781][/DOUBLEPOST]
51yKCClWc5L._SX355_.jpg

My wife is big into crafting. I bought 30 of these off amazon just the other day.

Do hookers count /whyyouno just kidding last thing i bought was a bottle of sake bottle of amaretto and a 12 pack of coke

Just bought $70 worth of wine because I'm a wine club member and get a 15% discount if I buy 6 or more XD

Top Bottom