What's new

Purchase History

Sadly it isn't holding my interest much, but it was 5 bucks... Gambled and lost.

forge_23013.nphd.jpg

Last purchases:
41Nw-bG1-hL._AA160_.jpg

pc-wireless-gaming-receiver-for-xbox-360_p3748_original.jpg

4x
16257(2).jpg

mega2560-atmega2560-usb-board-voor-arduino-funduino_bpfjas1350351490841.jpg

100x
rys.ol.5w.jpg

ENC28j60+Ethernet+Interface+Module1.JPG

Experiment #0001 will be coming soon, stay tuned for a new thread this or next month :)

I see an arduino mega in there. I have a regular arduino and bunches of leds, resistors, wires, etc. I suck at making stuff but got into it for a bit.

Edit: I did make one of those remotes that cycle through all the IR frequencies to turn off any TV. Used it at work a lot :)

My latest acquisition. Let's get fuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkked uuuuuuuuuup! (<-- MoD will appreciate that.)

barf_buddy_vomit_bucket.gif

I really hope that you got a really good deal on that card since the GTX 780 will be launched in 3 days and there are words that it's ~50% faster :p

Damn. I knew that some new cards were coming out this year etc but I bought it on the basis of I couldn't handle my HD5970's constant crashing anymore. The card was 379.99 with a $20 mail in rebate + tax. It was $110 off for a weekly promotion so I thought it was a good deal.

Damn. I knew that some new cards were coming out this year etc but I bought it on the basis of I couldn't handle my HD5970's constant crashing anymore. The card was 379.99 with a $20 mail in rebate + tax. It was $110 off for a weekly promotion so I thought it was a good deal.
Well the 780 will be for about $500 and the 7970 is alright too, you got a good deal my friend :p

4x 1/4 inch by 24 inch mild steel tubular poles
and
2x 1/4 inch 12 inch mild steel tubular poles

its for my uni project. i don't just buy random metal for no reason.

4x 1/4 inch by 24 inch mild steel tubular poles
and
2x 1/4 inch 12 inch mild steel tubular poles

its for my uni project. i don't just buy random metal for no reason.
Really? I do. I love springs. Coiled magical fun.

Top Bottom