What's new

Purchase History

511KddBoo-L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-66,22_AA300_SH20_OU03_.jpg

Reading a lot of antitheistic literature at the moment.

This is WiFi ready...honestly I don't need all the extra Smart apps n junk. Looking forward to PS4 on this beast.
I thought like you did Zakis... and then I discovered Vudu on Samsung's Smart Hub... It's like the Dominos of video rental... Don't even have to get your ass out of the house, just order from right there on the couch and press play. You'll love it!

Also, just ordered these from newegg myself... Can't wait, mine are absolute trash

[bimg]http://www1.pcmag.com/media/images/269866-logitech-wireless-gaming-headset-g930.jpg[/bimg]

and I found Heisenberg!

I thought like you did Zakis... and then I discovered Vudu on Samsung's Smart Hub... It's like the Dominos of video rental... Don't even have to get your ass out of the house, just order from right there on the couch and press play. You'll love it!

Also, just ordered these from newegg myself... Can't wait, mine are absolute trash

[bimg]http://www1.pcmag.com/media/images/269866-logitech-wireless-gaming-headset-g930.jpg[/bimg]

and I found Heisenberg!

Omg dude...I have a pair of these I was trying to get rid of. Wish you had seen the old post on these forums somewhere.

I am still figuring it out, 2 shaves in. I still seem to cut myself about once per shave. Barber friend of mine mentioned before I use aftershave to use a cold cloth to close up the pores to not kill myself from it lol. Any suggestions?

I have a hard time getting a good lather going so far

I am still figuring it out, 2 shaves in. I still seem to cut myself about once per shave. Barber friend of mine mentioned before I use aftershave to use a cold cloth to close up the pores to not kill myself from it lol. Any suggestions?

I have a hard time getting a good lather going so far
My basic procedure is to take a warm shower, warm up my bowl/razor/brush in the sink for a few minutes, mix the shaving cream thoroughly until you get 'peaks' when you lift the brush. It's easiest to start by shaving with the grain, slow strokes using mainly the weight of the shaver to do the work. After you get good you can do a 2 or 3 pass shave in which you shave a second/third time in a different direction to get a closer shave. Afterwards splash with cold water, liberally use a block alum to seal up any small cuts/razor burn (works wonders), fan face dry, rinse again with cold water.

Also, if you tend to get ingrown hairs like I do, lightly using a luffa on your face for 10-15 seconds during a shower will help a lot.

I hope I don't scare you guys:

$T2eC16ZHJHEFFl2ts+kIBSHzrElFgQ~~60_12.JPG
10pcs potentiometers (I love these ones, the range is 10Ohm to 2M Ohm)

$T2eC16V,!zEE9s3!YbEHBRiOMu52Nw~~60_12.JPG
Lalala

$T2eC16hHJGkFFm)k7Bv(BSJE82RZz!~~60_12.JPG
Hueheheh

$(KGrHqZHJBQFJb2J-Oy2BScwqiI)-Q~~60_12.JPG
Hehee

$T2eC16dHJG8E9nyfpnWrBRCegmP2VQ~~60_12.JPG
Lalala

$(KGrHqZ,!qgFIbDgcQfOBSNSjmQ,TQ~~60_3.JPG
Woooo!

$T2eC16hHJI!E9qSO-S8OBRtB+VwRjg~~60_12.JPG
This thing has a yellow backlight btw.

$(KGrHqF,!ncFHLO8dTw3BR3Mm1yndQ~~60_3.JPG
Yet another 100W LED!

sku078949-2.jpg
Trough hole parts are so retro

$(KGrHqJ,!qQFJVtCKeu5BSVlwpeTtg~~60_57.JPG
Just a harmless 15W Audio amplifier passing by!

$(KGrHqZ,!pgE-v3LzGuGBP+j76Fcgg~~60_3.JPG
They use this stuff when making motherboards for example. It's for surface mounted parts, you pretty much make a printed circuit board, put some solder paste on the pads where the components will be, put the components on and then it goes in an oven.

$(KGrHqRHJ!4FBQ!sVjWMBRw(sOucKg~~60_57.JPG
This is what people use for soldering trough-hole components, pretty much handsoldering. I got 63/37 (tin/lead), can't find this stuff anywhere (most stores sell 60/40, difference is that the first one goes directly from solid to liquid state, 60/40 has a plastic-state in between which is like molten chocolate).

Tips for mah future soldering station!

index.php

$(KGrHqVHJBUFHKIyBUqYBR08eP3few~~60_3.JPG

index.php

I still gotta buy this though:
sold-st-eu.jpg

EDIT: I really should stop buying stuff at 4AM in the morning...

ATMEGA328p... VERY nice. How many? I really need to learn more C+.

Don't you mean C++? I'd suggest you start off with C if you don't know C either. :p

Just a single one for a certain project, just wanted to embed Arduino into a project (didn't want to have a whole prototyping board in it).

Technically I'm not supposed to know I own this as it is a Christmas gift, but since I helped in making the purchase I will go ahead and post it:

pTRU1-17305393enh-z6.jpg

Couldn't convince the girl to get a PS4 so this was our compromise haha

Went out looking for furniture at the pawn / second hand / thrift stores, really need a desk, chair and place to put my audio stuff...

Found this at a pawn shop for $11, all buttons work.
razer-naga-2014-3-of-8-100048111-gallery.jpg

Realized I needed a surge protector and looked in Best Buy because it was there, saw this for $39.
81Gepr-sTpL._SX425_.jpg

Then I went into Office Max because it was next door and this was only $10.
414X2Z0A7TL.jpg

So my house is empty, but I'm ready for anything gaming!

Now, they also had the Logitech headset G430 series for $39, but I held back.
Anyone have any opinions on that headset? I'm wanting to go full wireless when I upgrade to human quality audio finally.

MSI R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC
Pretty much the same as the R9 280X (they usually still go for $200 used).
I only paid $80, the guy who sold it even did a stress test for me to check if it works or not.
Also got two used monitors so that I'm all ready for Eyefinity.

MSI-Radeon-HD-7970-3GB-GDDR5-(V277-003R).jpg

Last thing I bought was my BRAND NEW DESK!
WOOOO
Finally, no longer sitting at a kiddy desk while Typhor gets all the glory of an awesome desk.

Eventually I will post pictures of how awesome it looks now with all my knickknacks and arts and stuffs!

s0938649_sc7

Top Bottom