What's new

RedHead Windscreen Contest: WIN A FREE REDHEAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submission Name: Pink frosty
Reason: Looks like very crystaline pink icecream, sitting on top of the microcone ... I mean microphone.

Pink Paradise reason: it's a tasty cocktail

Directions and ingredients on how to make a Pink ParadiseDrink / Cocktail

Pink Paradise Cocktail Ingredients

2 Shot(s)
Tequila
3 Dash(s)
Liqueur - Bitters

How to make a Pink Paradise Cocktail

Pour the tequila into a mixing glass half-filled with ice cubes. and stir. Pour the bitters into a brandy snifter and swirl around in order to coat the glass. Discard any excess bitters from the glass. then strain the tequila into the glass. and serve.
Served in a Brandy Snifter

Submission Name: Sweetheart
Reason: I feel it adds some edge to the brand. I love the family business and feel it could use that essence of love in the names. Let's breathe life into this one!

Submission Name: A Touch of Pink . . .
Reason: Running with the promiscuous "RedHead" theme. A touch of pink is a suttle reference to a womens lady garden! oh my!

Submission Name: Tribble Muffler
Reason: It makes me think that the Tribbles from Star trek would either wear them to keep warm, or adopt them!

The Trouble with Tribbles:

Submission Name: Pinkie Pie
Reason: Everyone loves pink ponies <3

pinkiepie.png

Submission Name: Bleeding Heart
Reason: The color you use reminds me of the flower. I just find the Bleeding Heart flowers really unique.

Submission Name: Obsession
Reason: Not only in the video an obsession of pink was mentioned but the whole concept of pretty, popular, beautiful, wanted, all come from the word obsession. And it also sounds like something VS would come up with for a pink item. And it also sounds amazing. The New Obsession Windscreen.

Submission Name: PEPTO
Reason: This windscreen will provide immediate relief from NAUSEATINGLY bad audio!

Submission Name: Valentine
Reason: Pink is commonly used for Valentine's Day and Easter, pink is sometimes referred to as "the color of love."
Thinking on the song: (Oh) Pretty Woman by Van Halen - which is a good choice for getting a rockin Valentine's Day.

Submission Name: Bubble Gum
Reason: It reminds me of the awesome/crummy bubble gum I used to chew as a kid.

Sorry didn't see the first bubble gum...

Submission Name: Pink Lemonade

Reason: We used to make this every summer and give it to our neighbours. It cut out their thirst just
as your windjammers cut out the wind. So I thought this would be a 'cool' name for it!

Submission Name: Miss Piggy
Reason: All things Muppets are fantastic.

Not sure if there is a copyright/trademark issue on this one...probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom