What's new

GW2 Screenshot Thread from the Beta Weekends

Status
Not open for further replies.
A group of us went and did a couple jumping puzzles for this last hour long stress test. I only got some shots at the end of the second one but it was good times. I think it's just myself, Nahku, Logan, and Brown in these screens but Kali, Kismet, and Kulghar were also with us the entire time.

Translucent timed platforms can be a bitch.

sdW15.jpg

xXxJ9.jpg

F5lSf.jpg

1XFj2.jpg

What sucks is that I was screenshotting at the same time and right after I stopped the video I went to take a screenshot... and it ended.. my last pic was of the login screen, unintentionally.. but alas, I didn't get it on video. =/

I'll check to see if I have it.

Edit: well my screen goes black and the login screen with the guild wars logo and title swoops in from both sides. not exactly the you got kicked one.

Yeah, it always just boots me to the login screen, no real disconnect message.

I got a ton of screenshots that I use for my desktop background and screensaver slideshows, thought someone might want to see 'em, also wondering what server you guys are on since I didn't join til after the server switching cost gems which I didn't have. I'm not even entirely sure what server I'm on, or how to check, anyway, screenshots are here

Amazing Match(will upload the video soon):
ROKLJ.jpg

Tried black hair. Not sure still... Prolly will go with red.. but still kinda want blond.
PS0OJ.jpg

6aum9.jpg

Red:
XVz7z.jpg

Blond:
IYusq.jpg

Holy crap 499 to 500 is crazy! And I vote red. black seems kinda emo and blond is just off with the really pale skin.

Which is funny, because I joined the match a minute before it ended and volunteered to get auto-balanced over to what turned out to be the winning team.

I like the red. Maybe more of a rose blonde?

That 499/500 match was a blast! That was my first sPvP with guildies (I tried it once solo, hated it to be honest), so much fun. Please don't upload the video where your army of clones hunts me down ruthlessly while I try to figure out how to use a shortbow. ;)

Also, with that haircut, I like the red hair best and blonde second best.

Some screen shots of what I plan on making my Asura look like. I told Bruce I'd show him since he said male Asura are creepy. I guess he's a bit creepy but he looks like a bad ass at least. (My Asura btw, not fluffy Bruce)

cbnNG.jpg

JOfUa.jpg

cJa79.jpg

rrlkc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom