What's new

GW2 Screenshot Thread from the Beta Weekends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tr1age, you know that the small size norn is smaller than the big size human right? You can pretend to be human unless you want a really small one.

Tr1age, you know that the small size norn is smaller than the big size human right? You can pretend to be human unless you want a really small one.

I know i know... but then I don't get the city, the racial armor, and something else I can't remember.

Plus if I made a norn I would go tallest possible! I love their home city music too. I just like towering over people.

So 4 mesmers one of each race for you huh? same outfits too. Your own personal butterfly army.

Found Pastel Rose dye during the stress test today...

OMG PINK KITTEH:

gw041-1.jpg

Let's Roll:

gw043.jpg

Check for witnesses:

gw044.jpg

FLY KITTEH FLY:

gw045.jpg

Yeah...:

gw052.jpg

Nap time:

gw054.jpg

Hello thar:

gw055.jpg

Mr. Kitteh, on duty!:

gw056.jpg

Pink ketteh laughs at the world:

gw057.jpg

But deep down inside he's really sensitive:

gw060.jpg

KITTEH NO LIKE PINK PJs:

gw062.jpg

Random?:

gw068.jpg

As you all know I took a few group screenies over the stress test so I could get a new desktop so, here they are.

gw018.jpg

gw016.jpg

gw013.jpg

gw011.jpg

gw003.jpg

gw006.jpg

Apologies for the qualitiy, I did have it set to max graphics but apparently I need a driver? So, for launch I've hired this guy...

the-Stig.jpg

Enjoy!!!!! <3

Woot! for my perfectly timed /cheer! ;)
gw011.jpg

Withered Petals looks like they're doing the Running Man:

I grabbed some shots too :)

VlKW5.jpg

eHyou.jpg

Mine was not on the best graphics quality either, still waiting for the hubs to put in my new video card :p

Shark in Asura area:
1ZxgC.jpg

My Wonderful Adventure During Stress Test (8/10/12)

So, there I was, with barely 30 minutes to spare before the end of the stress test... running about Lion's Arch, jumping on things... jumping off things... when all of a sudden, I ran right off a bridge and fell about 100 feet to a most certain death............................................... BUT NOT! I landed in a small pool of Sockeye Salmon swimming about. I chose to stab one of the friendly fish with my harpoon... and as I raised my arm with ferocious intent... POOF! I was transported! Away I was whisked to the top of Sharkmaw Caverns. I had no idea how I got there... and Belial & Brown tried to reach me for what seemed like an eternity! (Shush, I have a flair for the melodramatic). We followed a strange light... dodged booby traps... and nearly reached the end of the maze when... WAH WAH (Debbie Downer)... we were kicked off the server.

Seriously though, I have no idea how I got there... I didn't do any jumping puzzles, so maybe a GM was f'n with me. Here are my screenies, enjoy!

gw001.jpg

In Lion's Arch... I think.

gw002.jpg

gw003.jpg

gw004.jpg

gw005.jpg

gw006.jpg

gw007.jpg

gw008.jpg

gw009.jpg

gw010.jpg

gw011.jpg