What's new

GW2 Screenshot Thread from the Beta Weekends

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gang:

FtMn6.jpg

-snip-

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS ARMOR. OMG TELL ME.

Here are some I got over the weekend. Sorry some are not better quality I had to play on my computer while Jason was home and I had a crappy video card because my good one malfunctioned. Of course the good video card comes the MORNING AFTER beta was over, grrr. lol. At least I will be set for head start :) BTW did anyone else have problems getting screen shots? Every time I tried it took a screenshot of my desktop? I had to window the game and use the snipping tool for all of these, huge pain in the ass lol.

UTD23.jpg

Invisible arrows! lol
klb5T.jpg

NiH4Q.jpg

4AtT4.jpg

758BI.jpg

Minister Caudecus' estate I believe:
Fypju.jpg

h3xJ0.jpg

Hdn37.jpg

I found this place hidden in the grove, you had to swim under water to get to it:
UyYxo.jpg

iypon.jpg

Hs1tl.jpg

My mom (Aamana) on the left and me on the right:
VAnt8.jpg

My human and Jason's norn:
BAaqI.jpg

OTLBk.jpg

GiAbe.jpg

Who did you prefer the norn or the human?
Is this question for me? I am not sure which one I liked better... I really liked them both! I spent a lot more time on my human though because I had fun being an elly. I also like the human area a lot better than the norn but I could always make a norn and go to the human area. Still haven't decided :)

dYf3N.jpg

kj9lX.jpg

eI1TH.jpg

FLEXES E PEEN

cGFB6.jpg

hcHRo.jpg

Not a Guardian

yKPmP.jpg

X0ZqB.jpg

Obligatory Cleavage Shot.

lasEr.jpg

So do I go Blond or Red Head?

IYusq.jpg

XVz7z.jpg

Clown Arcanix House

kj2br.jpg

My Guards

6ASqe.jpg

I dunno wtf this was...

nFVtu.jpg

The blonde would look better if it wasn't so yellowish :) What about strawberry blonde? lol

Yeah the LIGHT blond color didn't work for me if there was PINK man I would be all over it. Alas... Rephrase... HOT pink.

Yeah the LIGHT blond color didn't work for me if there was PINK man I would be all over it. Alas... Rephrase... HOT pink.

Yes pink would be awesome! But they do have other shades of blonde that aren't so yellowish, or so bright. The picture I posted of my norn with my mom's norn I have a darker blonde on her and I loved it :)

You should stay with the red hair tristan, its sexy on her! Red hair is the best color anyways :D. My mesmer is going to be a red head or a orange color.

They were my necromancer question on the character creation screen, its a helm peice. Im gonna hold onto them afterwards for RP gear i thought they looked awesome too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom