What's new

Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan)

dainjre

Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur
A new chapter came out today!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I am waiting for the Anime episodes. Rarely do I do that with any series but the animation and the action are simply amazing.

I am waiting for the Anime episodes. Rarely do I do that with any series but the animation and the action are simply amazing.
I watched two of the episodes, then started on the manga. The anime actually does the events in different order from the manga, so anyone who reads the manga definitely be careful what you say cause it will definitely spoil some things for people who only watch the anime. That being said, I love the series so far

I also hate it.

I watched two of the episodes, then started on the manga. The anime actually does the events in different order from the manga, so anyone who reads the manga definitely be careful what you say cause it will definitely spoil some things for people who only watch the anime. That being said, I love the series so far

I also hate it.

It's quite a nerve wracking show, with little to no mercy for the characters.

Yeah I just finished Episode 5 and wow. Shit happens lol. The way people talked about it before I thought that it would be more than 17 episodes long (so far).

Yeah I just finished Episode 5 and wow. Shit happens lol. The way people talked about it before I thought that it would be more than 17 episodes long (so far).
Yeah. Makes me wish it wasn't a monthly manga, however I can't complain about the quality. It is absolutely amazing.

I'm an episode behind on the anime, was supposed to read the manga this weekend but Smite happened.... Fuuuuck now I really wanna know what happened beyond the anime. I'm loving it right now, but I want to know more!!!!

I'm an episode behind on the anime, was supposed to read the manga this weekend but Smite happened.... Fuuuuck now I really wanna know what happened beyond the anime. I'm loving it right now, but I want to know more!!!!
27740152.jpg

Only more questions come up. >. <

AoT is probably one of my favourite newer anime series to come out. I haven't been reading up on the manga, but I've closely followed the anime and I love it (particularly the music)!

I love watching this anime but I can't take waiting for new ones to come out so that being said I am waiting for a huge chunk of them to come out before I start watching again.

I love watching this anime but I can't take waiting for new ones to come out so that being said I am waiting for a huge chunk of them to come out before I start watching again.

Thats exactly what im doing, i have to have like 2/3 episodes in a sitting and then gotta wait a month for 4 more to come out (one episode isnt enough to feed the addiction).. But its definitely worth it! The anime is stunning, fluid, and the story's approach to a No Mercy style fits perfectly with their ability to capture the Solder's constant emotional journey. I found myself trying not to attach myself with some characters, just cause their death was inevitable and never to much gain (Anyone remember Marcus).

What exactly is this about? I haven't watched a lot of anime recently. Huge fan of the older Gundams, Ghost in the Shell and I fucking love Cowboy Bebop.

What exactly is this about? I haven't watched a lot of anime recently. Huge fan of the older Gundams, Ghost in the Shell and I fucking love Cowboy Bebop.
Great picks.
Dainjres brief synopsis:
In the distant future, humanity hangs on the edge of a knife as all of the last of the humans live in one gigantic walled city. Titans roam outside the gigantic 50 foot tall city walls and devour any humans they lay eyes on. How will humanity fight back? Can humanity reclaim the lands they've lost and defeat the titans with their specialized 3d movement gear? Only you can find out by watching.

Couldnt have said it any better myself! Its a great anime, I highly recommened it. Has everything from emotionally driven story, action, character development, portrays the 'average' soldier's experience, as well as constantly keeping you at the edge of the seat with its complete lack of mercy (No more, they are the main characters they'll be fine).

Couldnt have said it any better myself! Its a great anime, I highly recommened it. Has everything from emotionally driven story, action, character development, portrays the 'average' soldier's experience, as well as constantly keeping you at the edge of the seat with its complete lack of mercy (No more, they are the main characters they'll be fine).
Definitely this. It really is the next big thing. Although I don't completely agree with the no safe characters thing, but you definitely get a lot of people who you have attachments to get killed.

Great picks.
Dainjres brief synopsis:
In the distant future, humanity hangs on the edge of a knife as all of the last of the humans live in one gigantic walled city. Titans roam outside the gigantic 50 foot tall city walls and devour any humans they lay eyes on. How will humanity fight back? Can humanity reclaim the lands they've lost and defeat the titans with their specialized 3d movement gear? Only you can find out by watching.

Uhh that sounds awesome. I must check this out when I am not at work!

Top Bottom