What's new

Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan)

Yeah, I actually only watched the first and second episode of the anime before immediately switching to the manga, so I'm not sure how the direction went, but I know it is a bit different then how the manga goes. I hear it's still good, but I do like my manga a lot.

The wait between chapters is making me sad.

The series has been sitting in my queue to read for a while now. Since the anime ended, I thought I would WANT to read it more to continue it, but I'm left here really not all that interested. I don't think it really captured my interest as much as the first couple episodes. It started to feel dry.

The series has been sitting in my queue to read for a while now. Since the anime ended, I thought I would WANT to read it more to continue it, but I'm left here really not all that interested. I don't think it really captured my interest as much as the first couple episodes. It started to feel dry.
I know the feels. Honestly the series really slows down and I'm starting to feel like I did during the third season of Lost, anything that was answered only brings up more questions while at the same time even more puzzling things are thrown at you.

Yeah, those monthly releases do turn me off to a manga really quickly. VampireXRosario and Claymore are others that went this route and i still try to pick them up when i can.

I have hit my wall on most of my manga and anime where they are ALL waiting to be updated... so it sucks waiting.

Actually picked up a manga called Buyuden. Looks interesting

Anyone reading this besides me? Cause I dunno man... the last couple chapters :/

Anyone reading this besides me? Cause I dunno man... the last couple chapters :/

Never read Manga before in general. Considered picking this up but honestly I am deep into the first compendium of the walking dead(first 50 issues or so).

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Is it worth reading?

Up to a point, it was definitely one of the better manga I'd read since I read Bakuman. The problem when you catch up is that it's a monthly release, so you're stuck waiting a long time inbetween each 40ish page chapter. Which is nice cause it can tell a lot of story, but it always leaves you on a cliffhanger. Plus at one point it kinda jumps a little without explaining a lot, so I hope there will be something to cover that part... but regardless, it was a great read. So yes, I would recommend it.

Its a pretty good read. The updated once a month thing kinda gets a little lame but it is what it is

The anime has stopped dead right in the middle of the plot, so I'm hoping it's going to pick back up at some point.

The anime has stopped dead right in the middle of the plot, so I'm hoping it's going to pick back up at some point.
Thats cause there are only 54 chapters. Gotta have more if they're gonna make another season. Plus they come out slow.

Thats cause there are only 54 chapters. Gotta have more if they're gonna make another season. Plus they come out slow.

It can't be the writer's intent to stop the story where it left off on the anime. Unless he quit due to pay disputes or copyright issues.

It can't be the writer's intent to stop the story where it left off on the anime. Unless he quit due to pay disputes or copyright issues.
Oh the story definitely goes on, they just don't have enough to make a whole season's worth of story off of. This is the problem when manga gets popular quickly as Gyoin and anyone else who has read bakuman can attest to.

Oh the story definitely goes on, they just don't have enough to make a whole season's worth of story off of. This is the problem when manga gets popular quickly as Gyoin and anyone else who has read bakuman can attest to.

Anyone that has read manga or watched anime should really read/watch Bakuman. It's surprisingly accurate how the manga world works and how it ties into the overall spectrum of the anime industry.

On that note, I'm going to re-watch all of it in my next "marathon session".

Anyone that has read manga or watched anime should really read/watch Bakuman. It's surprisingly accurate how the manga world works and how it ties into the overall spectrum of the anime industry.

On that note, I'm going to re-watch all of it in my next "marathon session".

Is it on Crunchyroll or elsewhere?

Top Bottom