What's new

Star Citizen Star Citizen

Ok so last time I looked upon this game, things were vague obviously as it was early in the kickstarter. This game looks fucking amazing hands down now with all the new info. I was able to see it in action at PAX with some dogfighting...and it was frakking glorious. I am most likely going to be purchasing a ship package along with a few of my buddies for this game(discussing that now).

I don´t know why, but I would really like to see this Project fail just for the lulz. So much funding...

On a more serious note, the game looks amazing. And if they can implement all the ideas they have, it will become the best space sim/game/whatever.

I don´t know why, but I would really like to see this Project fail just for the lulz. So much funding...

On a more serious note, the game looks amazing. And if they can implement all the ideas they have, it will become the best space sim/game/whatever.

You need to shut your mouth with that idea.

Yeah I saw this, it was looking pretty good. I'm not going to follow any sort of hype on this, but I'll definitely check it out periodically to see the progress.

Hangar Module
When I hear this I have to think about the baker party at the Gamescom. I was there and watched the gameplay in the hangar. They showed a drivable golf cart like vehicle. And everybody screaming an cheering. /good times

WTF? there is a 15 THOUSAND DOLLAR package that gives you 14 different configurations of pixels. And they are sold out. How do you sell out of a digital product that isn't even released yet. Fuck that game on principal.

WTF? there is a 15 THOUSAND DOLLAR package that gives you 14 different configurations of pixels. And they are sold out. How do you sell out of a digital product that isn't even released yet. Fuck that game on principal.

Well writing that game off because of that is the stupidest thing I've heard In a long time. Do you know Chris Roberts game production history? He has some insanely rabid fans that have been waiting 20 years.

Also that is their sort of mutation from kickstarter...offering ship packages with the ship plus goodies and alpha/beta access.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

How do you sell out of a digital product that isn't even released yet.
Imagine that you buy a 15k bucks product because you want to feel special. It´s no longer special if everybody has it. That´s why they have a limit. Also maybe the game is not build to support so many "capital" ships.

I get it. I just think both the outrageous pricing and the "limited" availability of such highly priced items is taking advantage and that is why I am boycotting this game.

I am sure it will be fun and more power to anyone who wants to play.

I get it. I just think both the outrageous pricing and the "limited" availability of such highly priced items is taking advantage and that is why I am boycotting this game.

I am sure it will be fun and more power to anyone who wants to play.

I can see where you are coming from with that. There is a wide range of packages though, so you can support as much as you want really. They also originally started out as older kickstarter packages. As they finished ship models and added things, they simply changed titles and added extra packages in between.

I have to say, i am not much of a fighter pilot gamer but this game looks amazing.

I will probably end up getting this game at launch. I am never one to throw money at a game to early.

They are already at $41 million and they are only at 70% of their goal. Well damn.

I have to say, i am not much of a fighter pilot gamer but this game looks amazing.

I will probably end up getting this game at launch. I am never one to throw money at a game to early.

They are already at $41 million and they are only at 70% of their goal. Well damn.

Their stretch goals massively expanded and changed once they started getting a huge influx of cash haha.

If I remember right, they said very early at the beginning that if they want to put in all the features they are thinking off, they will need at least 40 million. So yeah....

Top Bottom