What's new

Sword Art Online

I love that we are back in the fantasy setting for the B part of SAO2.

The dream team raid of Kirito, Asuno, Sinon, Leafa, Lisbeth, Silica, and Klein with Yui as a glorified DBM is exactly what I wanted to see after the ALFheim arc.

It seems like the bosses are tuned a lot easier in SAO than Log Horizon, where the first boss of a raid wipes a group of 24 repeatedly, despite being a cheap remake of an earlier boss.

I love that we are back in the fantasy setting for the B part of SAO2.

The dream team raid of Kirito, Asuno, Sinon, Leafa, Lisbeth, Silica, and Klein with Yui as a glorified DBM is exactly what I wanted to see after the ALFheim arc.

It seems like the bosses are tuned a lot easier in SAO than Log Horizon, where the first boss of a raid wipes a group of 24 repeatedly, despite being a cheap remake of an earlier boss.

Yup, really happy to be back. They must have heard our cries for the theme to change back.

Dislike. Alfheim is the lamest of the game settings.

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

Dislike. Alfheim is the lamest of the game settings.

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

Technicallly, they are not in Alfheim; they are in Jotunheim which is located all underneathy. Plus (PLUS!!) they got sword skills in the last patch, so it is more Aincrad-like, with the exception of having mage and ranged classes as well.

Technicallly, they are not in Alfheim; they are in Jotunheim which is located all underneathy. Plus (PLUS!!) they got sword skills in the last patch, so it is more Aincrad-like, with the exception of having mage and ranged classes as well.

Super excited! I will probably be one of the first people to throw money at a VRMMO, after all the bugs and death is kinda fixed.

Meh, it's the same. I feel like the story takes a dive whenever they are in Alfheim (or attempt at less lame Alfheim). This new arc just feels like one of those palin' around episodes of Dragon Ball Z to me so far.

And Kirito found a loophole that allows him to effectively dual-wield again.
[DOUBLEPOST=1414526788,1414526724][/DOUBLEPOST]
Meh, it's the same. I feel like the story takes a dive whenever they are in Alfheim (or attempt at less lame Alfheim). This new arc just feels like one of those palin' around episodes of Dragon Ball Z to me so far.

Don't you watch anime? They always draw you in and make you like the characters and then BOOM shit gets real with beloved ones dying and betraying each other.

And Kirito found a loophole that allows him to effectively dual-wield again.

Lol, what a derpy explanation they had for it. I don't see why they couldn't just say his duel wielding carried over. I'm not sure how this show will sustain with me from here out honestly, it feels a bit too cliché without the weight of 'life and death' involved. I have trouble taking it seriously when they get all emotionally involved in things that don't really matter vs. the looming threat of death.

Lol, what a derpy explanation they had for it. I don't see why they couldn't just say his duel wielding carried over. I'm not sure how this show will sustain with me from here out honestly, it feels a bit too cliché without the weight of 'life and death' involved. I have trouble taking it seriously when they get all emotionally involved in things that don't really matter vs. the looming threat of death.

I hear you, and that's why I really think that there will be more to it soon. Every arc up til now has had some IRL peril attached to it. I don't expect this one to be any diferent.

Still wanting to read the novels. Blah but man i am getting excited again for this series. The GGO was ok but not up to par with the fantasy arcs

Top Bottom