What's new

SWTOR

Ok I am making an operative and sith warrior.

I wanna see if I prefer guns or light sabers. And having TWO light sabers just sounds awesome.

Ok I am making an operative and sith warrior.

I wanna see if I prefer guns or light sabers. And having TWO light sabers just sounds awesome.
With operative you can stealth and heal, you shoot poiso... Healing, definitely healing darts at people. Or sith sorcerer can heal and has a lightsaber, uses lightning to shock treatment people. Bounty hunter shoots people in the face with green bullets till they feel better. No one has the nerve to tell bounty hunters that they're doing it wrong though so people just act like they're feeling better.

With operative you can stealth and heal, you shoot poiso... Healing, definitely healing darts at people. Or sith sorcerer can heal and has a lightsaber, uses lightning to shock treatment people. Bounty hunter shoots people in the face with green bullets till they feel better. No one has the nerve to tell bounty hunters that they're doing it wrong though so people just act like they're feeling better.

Yeah I figure I will make a DPS class and healer. Sorc sounds lame to me, never liked the lighting force effect :p

Yeah I figure I will make a DPS class and healer. Sorc sounds lame to me, never liked the lighting force effect :p
Yeah, they... Are really strong though (lightning spec) but the animations are a little one note. However, i do think it looks cooler than the jedi throwing rocks and pebbles from out of mostly metal ground. It just makes no sense to me lol.

Yeah, they... Are really strong though (lightning spec) but the animations are a little one note. However, i do think it looks cooler than the jedi throwing rocks and pebbles from out of mostly metal ground. It just makes no sense to me lol.

ROCK THROWING IS A BASIC INSTINCT!!!

ROCK THROWING IS A BASIC INSTINCT!!!
I just feel like a group of people thinking shit up could've thought of something better. Like... They're sittin there and someone says
"Okay so sith have their Iconic lightning attacks, what are the jedi going to do."
*Five minutes of jeopardy music*
"Well... They can throw rocks... and, well... you know... smaller ones too."
"Good job Jones, lets roll with it."

I just feel like a group of people thinking shit up could've thought of something better. Like... They're sittin there and someone says
"Okay so sith have their Iconic lightning attacks, what are the jedi going to do."

I would have been more impressed if they had devised some system that alternated to something else when you were on a starship with the nearest rock light years away.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I would have been more impressed if they had devised some system that alternated to something else when you were on a starship with the nearest rock light years away.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Spaceship rocks are obviously more powerful than normal earthican terra rocks.

3LGA2TH.png

So the Jedi are masters of time and space infinite, but only concerning rocks. (kek)
They got screwed on their supwepower.

Kinda sounds like something from One Piece.
スパージェダイジェダイの石パンチ~ (Super Jedi Jedi Rock Punch)

Top Bottom