What's new

SWTOR

don't blame me, I wanted to stay on Pot5

World pvp doesn't really exist in SWTOR. They tried that on Ilum and failed. It's all about the warzones and arenas anyway because you will be grinding commendations for gear.

But no one is stopping you from rolling POT5 if that's your thing <3[DOUBLEPOST=1422940728,1422940655][/DOUBLEPOST]
That was all lancers and milleuda

LOL thanks Dainj.

Just glad we are on the Empire.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

At least we are HALF awesome. This is like being HALF PREGNANT it just doesn't happen.

I wanna kill all the REBEL SCUM AS I LEVEL!!!!! GEAR GRINDING IS WHEN I QUIT PLAYING DAMMIT!!! lol

Side note the conversations and stories are really rather awesome so far. I enjoy sitting there watching them. Does it get old?

At least we are HALF awesome. This is like being HALF PREGNANT it just doesn't happen.

I wanna kill all the REBEL SCUM AS I LEVEL!!!!! GEAR GRINDING IS WHEN I QUIT PLAYING DAMMIT!!! lol

Side note the conversations and stories are really rather awesome so far. I enjoy sitting there watching them. Does it get old?

Holy fuck....you of all people actually decided to pay attention to that stuff for once?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

51 I'm going to try to play some tonight and I'm willing to help anybody that needs it with the heroic missions or any thing you can't solo.

And all the utility items (bank, GTN, vendors, ect) are right up front. If anyone wants to buy GTN terminal....hint hint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And all the utility items (bank, GTN, vendors, ect) are right up front. If anyone wants to buy GTN terminal....hint hint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much is the GTN terminal? Is it cartel coin only or can we buy with credits?

Top Bottom