What's new

Wildstar [TAB] is Officially An Exile Guild!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
MDdVjeC.jpg
After many polls, heated discussions, and an overwhelming show of pride from both sides of the spectrum, we are proud to announce that we will be dedicating our AltTabMe Wildstar Chapter to defending The Exiles!
So strap in and get ready to fight the good fight people!
On a PvP server is it important to roll together and cover each others asses, but more importantly it is to do so with PRIDE. As our consensus showed, the majority of us are ready to
PUNT SOME CHUA!
MAKE SALVAGE OUT OF MECHARI!
DINE ON ROAST DRAKEN!
AND
REMOVE THE STICKS FROM SOME CASSIAN ASS!
So here's to the underdogs and here's to AltTabMe! Now get the word out there soldier and let the [TAB] name be FEARED on all of Nexus!​
On 3, 1... 2... 3...
FOR THE RESISTANCE!
FOR THE EXILES!
FOR [TAB]!
tumblr_mps85rjUbe1qaqvgeo1_1280.jpg

If we're Exile.. crazy undead space zombie for me :) Time for a race poll? That doesn't sound right does it?

Updated: lol I'm slow apparently.. heading over to the already posted race poll now..

hmmm... I wonder if kittybunnyfox ears race can be male at all... if not then maybe human... the rest of you can be the ugglies.

Aurin or Mordesh that is the dilemma. I guess it depends on the revelead tank class and which of the two can actually play it as neither warrior nor stalker excites me particularly...
I hope the new tank class will be something like the GW2 engineer, with turrets and stuff of the like... in that case I'll have to be Mordesh for sure as it would really fit the scientist race features! :eek:mg:

Looking like a Mordesh Spellslinger right now. Things might change if new race/class combinations appear.

Aurin Spellslinger or Granok <REDACTED>. Maybe a Warrior or <REDACTED> of some race to play tanky tank. But Espers and Stalkers do not entice me sadly lol

What? nooo dominion ftw, gonna make a chua and destroy you all

but seriously this is awesome think ill might be a mordesh gunslinger healer, sounds a bit different shooting someone in the face but healing them lol.
Also im interested in the 2 "coming soon" slots on the class page.

What? nooo dominion ftw, gonna make a chua and destroy you all

but seriously this is awesome think ill might be a mordesh gunslinger healer, sounds a bit different shooting someone in the face but healing them lol.
Also im interested in the 2 "coming soon" slots on the class page.

You a big PvP guy? We need the world PvPers :) Me and Zakis = RED is DEAD guys haha. Also we like to raid towns a lot.. sooo gonna have to instill the mindset into people like good little subjects.... :p

Top Bottom