What's new

Terraria 1.2

If I play this on the iPad, can I be on your server still? The main reason I didn't buy is that I didn't think I'd be bale to play with you on mobile.

From my side, there is no problem. But I don´t know if you can connect to the server because of version problems.

From my side, there is no problem. But I don´t know if you can connect to the server because of version problems.

That was my concern. Also, I don't think the iPad would have an option to put in custom server info. I'll see if I can find a site that talks more about it. If I can play this on the bus I'd be all about it.

Just picked this up offf of steam cause it was on sale earlier this week.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I messed around with single player for about 6 hours this weekend. I'm hooked. Just need to know what is the object in multiplayer and see if you guys would be down to play sometime.

Objective is the same for all maps: Get better equipment and kill the Bosses.
Btw you people can feel free and take anything usefull out of the box (except maybe admantite bars for now, still working on the pickaxe for that one)

Also feel free to remove the armor of the mannequins.

The server you have up right now is hardcore right? So death is perminit? Also I noticed that stuff in my guys inventory comes with from server to server right?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

The server you have up right now is hardcore right? So death is perminit? Also I noticed that stuff in my guys inventory comes with from server to server right?

Everything that is on your character stays on your character along with the stuff in the "Money-saving-pig"(? how is this called in english).
Hardmode means that Enemies are WAY stronger and there are new materials and also Bosses to beat. You unlock it, by defeating the last boss of normal mode. Since I was pretty much the only one using the server, I didn´t wait to unlock it, but I´m willing to create a new world if you like.

So death isn't permanent? you just lose more stuff if you die. Haven't really been on your server yet so not even sure if I would survive in my current armor. Also havent crafted/found a bank yet, if that's what you mean by money saving pig.

When you create your character you choose between easy, normal and hardcore or something. Easy means, you lose some of your money. Normal means you lose some of your items + money. Hardcore means perma-death. It has nothing to do with the server. I usually select easy, my second most often cause of dying is lava, and it sucks, when your powered up items drop into lava and are lost forever. (Main reason of death=falling)

"Money-saving-pig"(? how is this called in english).

close. its called a piggy bank.

Piggy-Bank.jpg

I thought that's what he was talking about but haven't seen a piggy bank in Terraria yet.

You can get it from the merchant that appears as soon as all the players on a server together get 1 gold and there is a suitable housing. For examples of suitable housings, check the server, I´ve got 80% of all NPCs.
Actually I just got another Idea, how about, using the server as a hub, where you can get plants, seeds and raw materials and can dump your unused armor and weapons?

Also Brigga, when are you usually in mumble? (please with EST or whatever you are using)

I usually log on sometime after 5est unless my daughter has a softball game then it's not till 8 or 9 est.

We´ll have to see if I can catch you. Then I can show you a thing or two. I will build out the base today, then everybody can use it as a hub.

Top Bottom