What's new

Terraria 1.2

Yeah I been playing single player on and off. I logged on to your server briefly, was spawned at the bottom of your house of 'all the things' and the doors were open and it was night. I was promptly thrown into a cycle of death for about 14 deaths until I managed to get up to a higher level and close some doors...then I logged lol.

I will probably set up a new world soonish. The current world is too difficult to fortify. Also, maybe a medium size world next time. Anyway, you can still feel free to use anything from the house that is there.

Also Server data will always stay the same.

Claark and I just rocked out a 5hr session on that server. We did some serious spelunking into the depths of Terraria...good fun!

btw, I already have max health, so feel free to use the hearts in one of the chests.

Just figured out, that you can run mutliple servers at the same time. So there is now a new server up and running which I will turn into the "Hub". Feel free to mine there, but don´t stay too close to the spawn point.

btw, I already have max health, so feel free to use the hearts in one of the chests.

Just figured out, that you can run mutliple servers at the same time. So there is now a new server up and running which I will turn into the "Hub". Feel free to mine there, but don´t stay too close to the spawn point.

OMG now I am torn...two servers! is the new one Hardcore too?

OMG now I am torn...two servers! is the new one Hardcore too?

Not yet. I guess we should fight the WALL OF FLESH (dun dun dun) together. This causes the world to go into Hardmode.
Also feel free to build stuff at the base, currently the schematic looks like this:
Glowing mushroom roof​
more Private quarters​
Private quarters​
More houses for NPCs​
Workstations (benches) left and chests right greenhouse to the far right​
Houses left and houses right (for NPCS)​
ground​

I was in there yesterday for a while then Zak logged on. I need to get some better stuff before I venture back onto your server I couldn't explore very much without getting one shot.

I was in there yesterday for a while then Zak logged on. I need to get some better stuff before I venture back onto your server I couldn't explore very much without getting one shot.

You left before I could tell you that there is plenty of stuff in the hub for you to use.

You left before I could tell you that there is plenty of stuff in the hub for you to use.

Or that he can use the FREEDOM HUB (the other server, port 7776), it´s still not in hardmode, and I didn´t take anything out of the chests (other than the pyramid)

btw. we proabably need to move out of the old server soonish anyway, because the corruption is everywhere...

ah see i knew you said you set up another world didn't realize i needed to change the port number to get to it.

Don´t get the update for Terraria or you will have to wait until Monday to get on the Server again...

Whoops, forgot steam has auto-updates on.

Just make a new world, dig a tunnle to hell, kill a demon with a guide doll, and build a bridge of roughly 500-1000 blocks. After you are done go to the end of the bridge that is further away of the spawn and throw the doll into lava. Beat the boss (ranged weapon recomended, your cursed flames will do just fine) and then you have a Hardcore map.

I´m shifting most of the non fighting stuff from my chest to freedom hub.

Just for my information:
Ores+bars+gems, close ranged weapon+tools, far ranged/ magical weapons, ammuniton+throwables, loot, color Item+raw material of potions, potions, paintings, blocks, building stuff 1, building stuff 2, banners, statues+gravestones,

Top Bottom