What's new

Approved thesuperjman - future New World healer!

thesuperjman

Crafter
A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
thesuperjman

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
John C #7218

What is your Age?
About to turn 30

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
N.C. (EST)

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
I did read the rules and agree to them (see presence of avatar :) ). Two things resonated with me the most: first being that you expect people to be adults and work on conflict resolution themselves if it's a minor issue. Second being that you do not tolerate major forms of intolerance or bullying, such as racism, sexism, etc.

Do you understand (written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes, I understand and accept the policy of being active at least once every 30 days. That is a pretty lenient policy that I have no problem following.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Negative.

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
Through you, Triage! :) Sent me a message on Reddit. I took some time to review this community and the forums and feel like it represents best what I'm looking for in a community in this game and online in general.

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
The strive for inclusion and the room for more casual players. I'm a married adult man who doesn't have time to grind on a game all day, but can swing a few hours a week for sure. Plus, if you all really stick to the principles presented in your mission statement, then I think I will fit in perfectly here.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
I'm a leathercrafter by trade and hobby, so that is my first and favorite. Also love to write campaigns for DnD and other TTRPG games.

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Had a PS1 when I was a kid. Played your typical games on that (Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, etc.) and my friend's N64. I'd say my first true gaming experience was when I picked up Oblivion for the first time and discovered a lasting love for high fantasy and RPGs. Branched into CRPGs shortly after, such as Baldur's Gate.

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
New World.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
Looking to fill a healer role primarily in New World PVP. I'd say casual because I won't be on grinding day in and day out, but when I come to play, I do my best. I'm also very much in for the social element.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
Was part of Karmafleet in EVE Online for a while. Wasn't too bad until major wartime rolled around and the toxic players in Goonswarm crawled out of the woodwork. Didn't stick around much longer after that.
I'm an active ESO player and have been part of a wonderful and friendly social guild for about a year now.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I'm active in chat with my community when I'm online. I try to be helpful as well, so when I'm more experienced in the game, I'm happy to be a resource of help and information for newer players.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about you the better!
I recently left my full-time job to pursue a career as a self-employed leather worker, and so far that has been a great decision.

Also, I have the best dog in the world. She'd want me to share that with you.

E N D

if you all really stick to the principles presented in your mission statement
Oh this is a tried and true methodology used in multiple communities we have run/ do run. :)
I'm a leathercrafter by trade and hobby, so that is my first and favorite. Also love to write campaigns for DnD and other TTRPG games.
Awesome! Would love to see some of your work. I see DnD games in the future for the community :)
Also, I have the best dog in the world. She'd want me to share that with you.
She is approved and so are you! Better go to the pet threads and share photos asap! :)

Oh this is a tried and true methodology used in multiple communities we have run/ do run. :)

Awesome! Would love to see some of your work. I see DnD games in the future for the community :)

She is approved and so are you! Better go to the pet threads and share photos asap! :)
I'll get those pet photos up! And nice, I'd love to run some stuff with you all in the future.

Welcome to the community Jman, looking forward to getting to know you!

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
What kind of stuff do you make? Is there anything, in particular, you find yourself making often? And of course, would love to see some photos of your work as well!

Welcome to the community Jman, looking forward to getting to know you!

What kind of stuff do you make? Is there anything, in particular, you find yourself making often? And of course, would love to see some photos of your work as well!
Thanks for the welcome! I do a lot of personal accessories, like wallets, belts, journal covers, totes, etc. I have a website I'd be happy to share, but I don't want to come across as soliciting here since it is a business :). I will try to upload some photos later either way!

Top Bottom