What's new

Crowfall - Kickstarter Updates

Well I have to establish myself as the monarch right from the beginning so none can question my authority

$1.6m and 16k Backers achieved!

Boom!

0f3756ac132fe2900127426a3bfe776f_original.png

12 hours and 95k away from pets as of 4:30p PST.

well, I jumped in at $60 last night. Feels like good amount of bonuses for the bucks.

They haven't sent an update out yet, but they broke 1,700,000. @$1,714,873 with 4 hours to go!

Combat pets, ho!

kangaroo-boxing-o.gif

According to comments from ArtCraft, they have enough PayPal backers along with the Kickstarter ones to hit the 17K Backer tier. That's the Centaur Relic - Blessing of Courage.

I'm down to cast pods if someone organizes it

I could be coerced when information starts flowing more heavily to also participate.

tr1age PsionicFox Zakis dainjre Topic

I know Dainjre said in the past he's anti-camera work, but Topic could be some new blood (and seems interested enough in the MMO to be of knowledge).

Any others that could make a consistent appearance?

I could be coerced when information starts flowing more heavily to also participate.

tr1age PsionicFox Zakis dainjre Topic

I know Dainjre said in the past he's anti-camera work, but Topic could be some new blood (and seems interested enough in the MMO to be of knowledge).

Any others that could make a consistent appearance?

I'd be down for sure. But I think you knew that - as noted by my general excitement for this game. My hype train isn't super-fast, but it has definitely left the station.

Top Bottom