What's new

WildStar AltTabMe.com's Wildstar Podcast - "What is Wildstar"

Im sure we can find something to top that in Wildstar.

I was just thinking that if they do do a "open beta" pre-purchase kinda thing, we can definitely organize an event after people get their toes in the water. But trying to think of stuff now isn't worth it since we don't have our hands on it.

I was just thinking that if they do do a "open beta" pre-purchase kinda thing, we can definitely organize an event after people get their toes in the water. But trying to think of stuff now isn't worth it since we don't have our hands on it.

Not think of things in advance?!?!? Who do you think I am![DOUBLEPOST=1370311330,1370311291][/DOUBLEPOST]
God DAMNIT. WHY???

I'm down.

Or we have a Bunny Robot EPIC battle off somewhere remote..

Not think of things in advance?!?!? Who do you think I am![DOUBLEPOST=1370311330,1370311291][/DOUBLEPOST]

A Bunny Robot battle...Imagine the music that could be put to o_o

Chua double-jump is going to look amazing, it will be like a pack of pissed off Mogwais on speed.. like a popcorn popper.. xD
The mental image you've inspired will certainly remain with me for when I need cheering up.

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk

Bunny Robot?

robot_bunny_by_dediana94-d3d1o93.jpg

I liked the timer, and not that I don't love you all, but I could have used a little MORE distraction. I've seen a couple podcasts where the blank space in the top right had a little video playing on a loop. It was only about 5-10 sec long, but it changed with each segment.

So while discussing races, it might show snippets of the character intro vids, and then change to the little housing animation while you are talking about that. Maybe change it 4 times or so throughout the cast.

I loved the pace though, easily my favorite podcast so far.

Would that be too much going on all at once? Might give some differentiation though. Weighing them scales.

For me, I just wanted something else to look at. I kept looking away from the screen while listening and didn't feel like I was missing much.

I liked the timer, and not that I don't love you all, but I could have used a little MORE distraction. I've seen a couple podcasts where the blank space in the top right had a little video playing on a loop. It was only about 5-10 sec long, but it changed with each segment.

So while discussing races, it might show snippets of the character intro vids, and then change to the little housing animation while you are talking about that. Maybe change it 4 times or so throughout the cast.

I loved the pace though, easily my favorite podcast so far.

The problem with footage is I don't have the damn rights. And youtube makes it very clear that is won't show it in all countries etc. So kinda fucked. Ran into same issue with GW2. That is why the background and everything is custom this time. Instead of a scene of space from Wildstar.

Nice Podcast guys I miss your beautiful faces. Gyoin has the face of a chipmunk!?! *cute* Triage when did you get that cut? I like it.

The problem with footage is I don't have the damn rights. And youtube makes it very clear that is won't show it in all countries etc. So kinda fucked. Ran into same issue with GW2. That is why the background and everything is custom this time. Instead of a scene of space from Wildstar.
So what you do is dig a big hole. Then you fill the hole with lawyers. Then you pour the cement. Then you sit on it in a lawnchair and drink beer.

For me, I just wanted something else to look at. I kept looking away from the screen while listening and didn't feel like I was missing much.
You can look at my beautiful face like woojie does. Welcome back woojie :)

Or you can try to figure out what stuff I have in my background :p

Top Bottom