What's new

WildStar AltTabMe.com's Wildstar Podcast - "What is Wildstar"

Paths podcast is next. Feel free to make suggestions of what you want to hear talked about in the podcast forum.

That one's already in the can, right? I guess with your computer out of commission, the ETA of podcast #2 is 'unknown'?

No they said they would dropbox it to me, since i already rendered it cause Im SMRT if they can;t deliver it back to me on Thursday in time.

Not lol'ing at your comment as much as your sig. Saw it before and didn't think much of it, then read it all the way down and actually laughed out loud.

aRQ6ML7_700b.jpg

I've got to re-watch it today, since I got distracted filling out my app while listening last night. Very cool to get some love from Wildstar, too!

i thought Gyoin was a stuffed teddy bear with headphones on for the first min till he moved ......... pedobear it was a really good podcast looking forward to you guys making more on wildstar

i thought Gyoin was a stuffed teddy bear with headphones on for the first min till he moved ......... pedobear it was a really good podcast looking forward to you guys making more on wildstar

Bears wish they were as bear-like as I am.

.... wait wut?

Top Bottom