What's new

AltTabMe The community that believes in Captilization and Grammar

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Why? Why? Why?

If you took two extra seconds out of your life to hit the damn shift key every now and again, re-read your posts, and perhaps pause while writing you would A: Have better posts, B: not confuse people.

Feel free to rant with me here!

There IS enough time in life to capitalize.

I Use To Play With Someone In World Of Warcraft Name Omgdiddles That Would Type Like This 24-7 In Game And On The Forums. Needless To Say It Really Pissed Many People Off And They Often Complained. I Personally Think It Is Amusing.

I try to do my best when posting but im bad at English grammar, i got a E in school. So im always making mistakes, hopefully i can finally sort it out and do it all correctly one day. Although i do feel where you are coming from, i hate the people who purposefully do it wrong because they are lazy.

I try to do my best when posting but im bad at English grammar, i got a E in school. So im always making mistakes, hopefully i can finally sort it out and do it all correctly one day. Although i do feel where you are coming from, i hate the people who purposefully do it wrong because they are lazy.

-brucestopit-

I Agree, Purposefully Typing A Certain Way To Irritate Someone Or Because They Are Lazy Is Wrong And People Should Not Do It.... Silly People!

-brucecry-

What Grade Did I Receive For This Post? An 'A' Right?

How old and educated can a person be without knowing that "I" needs to be capitalized? The sad state of education terrifies me.

I asked for this eh?

Well You Asked For People To Rant, In Order For People To Rant A Nerve Must Be Struck. I'm Just Helping You Out... But I'll Stop After This Post Because Trying To Type Like This Is Also Rather Annoying... :p

Well You Asked For People To Rant, In Order For People To Rant A Nerve Must Be Struck. I'm Just Helping You Out... But I'll Stop After This Post Because Trying To Type Like This Is Also Rather Annoying... :p

I got nothing for you right now.[DOUBLEPOST=1374630216,1374630206][/DOUBLEPOST]
hai gaiz Wutz goin On in Hurr

or you

I said in my original post I got a E in English grammar in school. My strong points was Maths and Science I have never been any good at English grammar, some people are just not so good at certain things I cant help that.

How old and educated can a person be without knowing that "I" needs to be capitalized? The sad state of education terrifies me.

People are taught different skills/knowledge and they're taught in different ways. Judging an education system off of the capitalization of "I" seems rather illogical to me.

I don't always do things properly, I'm the first to admit. In the chat box, for instance. It's informal and I would never jump someone for missing caps or punctuation. People should know when it's time to communicate like an adult.

I said in my original post I got a E in English grammar in school. My strong points was Maths and Science I have never been any good at English grammar, some people are just not so good at certain things I cant help that.

This is also a good point and can be linked to Gardner's Multiple Intelligences Theory.

I dunno, I think there are some basics to English that should just be understood. If they are not learned, they should be worked on, because how does one expect to progress in life without the basic skill. I would understand more if English was a second language.

That being said: This is the RANT section, so please keep on topic and stop trolling one another. That is NOT what this is here for. http://alttabme.com/forum/index.php?threads/before-you-rant-read-here.1817/

Top Bottom