What's new

Wildstar Hell Yeah Ya'll We are Recruiting for Wildstar!

Cant Wait For this game have been quite a few Disappointing MMOs of late and this one is looking Promising.....hopefully i will be able to join you guys just joined your site after watching your podcast ( love it by the way) so after i meet the req to apply i definitely will

Hi guys, Atomysk/Mike here. Siked for WildStar and looking forward to chatting with you all on here and mumble and eventually playing with you! Cheers fuckers!

looking forward to skimming your forums for wildstar info
I will Roll a DPS class melee looks like it might have an upper hand vs range with the Sytem telegraph from the many u tube videos I've watched.
then again I hav'nt really seen the gunslinger show cased very oftin.
I will have to play every class to at least lvl 20 before I pick the dps class that best suites my play style ... just like every other mmo I've played.

It is confirmed to be a hybrid of some sort, but isn't official what "hybrid" actually details. But yes, speculation would mean sub + cash shop and not pay to win.

Very nice. thanks for the fast answer's, i love this game allready, and i want to raid like hell! I think it will be great, just hope the healing will be nice, cuase i usually love it.

Agreed. But I don't want the F2P peeps to miss out. Rather than penalise the F2P option, incentivise the sub option. That's what I think should happen.

That would ruin the whole balance of the game, like it is in every F2P game, especially ones with subs. Games are usually F2P because they lack the quality needed to ask everyone to sub.

F2P to me represents low quality, otherwise people would pay for the service.

If WildStar were to be F2P that would tarnish it's image to me.

F2P to me represents low quality, otherwise people would pay for the service.

If WildStar were to be F2P that would tarnish it's image to me.

I tend to agree, but is this because we haven't seen F2P done perfectly yet? I think it would be very hard to have a complete F2P game and still have strong enough incentives to make a profit. But maybe someday someone will figure out how to do it.

I tend to agree, but is this because we haven't seen F2P done perfectly yet? I think it would be very hard to have a complete F2P game and still have strong enough incentives to make a profit. But maybe someday someone will figure out how to do it.

Wait, what? Why would that even be needed? Most of that F2P stuff doesn't go to the developers or the people making new content. Subs however get a portion of that and that is how they keep content coming in. Subscriptions for a top notch game are more than worth it. Wildstar seems to be more and more that way. I don't agree with their hybrid system (most likely, don't have details yet, we'll see) but it won't stop me from playing it and maybe they know that. I just hope it's cosmetic only and there's plenty of other cosmetics in the same quality throughout the game.

Top Bottom