What's new

iPhone 5s(nore)

Yeah, just did the thing to find the price. $200 for the 4S, which is exactly what I bought it for from them 2 years ago. I guess if I can't find a buyer, I have a fallback plan!

Edit: Also just checked Gamestop. $290 for store-credit. I mean, that's not bad at all. If I can't get 300+ cash, I'm doing that. Hell, I might just do that and save the hassle. I know I'll be spending money at gamestop one way or another in the future.

I sold my 4s 32 gig white perfect condition with accessories for 300. Going price around here and on ebay.

I sold my 4s 32 gig white perfect condition with accessories for 300. Going price around here and on ebay.
yeah, my 4S is a 16 gig. 290 trade-in might be my best deal (even if it is with Gamestop). I'll probably just convert the gamestop credit into PSN/Steam cards so it's as good as cash.[DOUBLEPOST=1379966381,1379965301][/DOUBLEPOST]ALSO! Oh boy here's the kicker. I should be able to get an extra 30% trade in when I put the trade in "towards" certain games. I'm looking at 290 + 87 for this damn phone (in credit). I also have a power rewards card or whatever. So I might be getting 10% tacked on as well?

This may be a pretty little package I'm getting.

yeah, my 4S is a 16 gig. 290 trade-in might be my best deal (even if it is with Gamestop). I'll probably just convert the gamestop credit into PSN/Steam cards so it's as good as cash.[DOUBLEPOST=1379966381,1379965301][/DOUBLEPOST]ALSO! Oh boy here's the kicker. I should be able to get an extra 30% trade in when I put the trade in "towards" certain games. I'm looking at 290 + 87 for this damn phone (in credit). I also have a power rewards card or whatever. So I might be getting 10% tacked on as well?

This may be a pretty little package I'm getting.

In funny money, but yeah, a good deal if you'd be spending it there anyway.

I'll see if I want to sell something before Christmas this year. If you sell it before the holiday to people that are desperate to get it, and then buy it back after from the people that got it and don't want it, or upgraded, you'll pocket some money. iDevices are great for this because all your stuff is in the cloud, so it looks exactly the same when you get the "new" one.

In funny money, but yeah, a good deal if you'd be spending it there anyway.

I'll see if I want to sell something before Christmas this year. If you sell it before the holiday to people that are desperate to get it, and then buy it back after from the people that got it and don't want it, or upgraded, you'll pocket some money.
Funny money that can be converted to amazon gift card, which is where my PS4 pre-order is. Or PSN gift cards. Or Nindento e-shop cards for Pokemon X/Y in a few weeks.

I'm more than ok with this process.

I traded my old iphone 4 to gamestop a few months ago. I'm still sitting on credit from it. It's nice because you can transfer it to different gift cards.

I'm still debating whether or not I will go back to the apple store within the 14 day window to replace it with the gold version.

Gamestop store credit for iPhone 4S, 16gig (plus cord)- $378.30

Not bad if you ask me. All I had to do was put 5 dollars down on CoD Ghosts for pre-order. Even if I don't buy it, I then have 5 dollars credit to whatever.

Yeah, just did the thing to find the price. $200 for the 4S, which is exactly what I bought it for from them 2 years ago. I guess if I can't find a buyer, I have a fallback plan!

Edit: Also just checked Gamestop. $290 for store-credit. I mean, that's not bad at all. If I can't get 300+ cash, I'm doing that. Hell, I might just do that and save the hassle. I know I'll be spending money at gamestop one way or another in the future.

WOAH! Hold up screw.....Gamestop buys Iphones?

Top Bottom