What's new

iPhone 5s(nore)

Only problem is that the market may be a bit flooded right after the release announcement. But, if some one wanted a good phone, but can't afford the newest model, now is when they will be looking to buy, so you may have a good customer pool as well.

Only problem is that the market may be a bit flooded right after the release announcement. But, if some one wanted a good phone, but can't afford the newest model, now is when they will be looking to buy, so you may have a good customer pool as well.
The iPhone always sells really well right after the new one comes out. Just the nature of the beast.

Sad news is no preorder for the 5s have to go to the store.

Unless you're on a corporate account. :p

That might help. :)

I will be going with the gunmetal black this time. I got a white one cause I was sick of black phones, I was sick of the white within a month :p The gold is perty but.... it's white front is lame. If it is gonna be gaudy make it GOLD! :)

Don't most people put cases on it anyway? so does the color matter?Also why are they making the Iphone 5c when this one is comming out ??

Don't most people put cases on it anyway? so does the color matter?Also why are they making the Iphone 5c when this one is comming out ??

The 5C is a...."less fancy" (not to call it low end...its still expensive as hell) iPhone with plastic housing and less "Breakable" faces.

I go naked.

But you will be so cool with lobster Iphone
lobster-1.jpg

I kinda like this case but it looks like sliding that in and out would scratch the back of the phone.
Nope, there is a barrier between the metal opener and the phone itself. There is never any contact with the two. Had the case for two+ years, not a single issue.

In fact, with the extra steal, the phone gets HEAVY. Which to me is a great feeling. iPhone's always felt too light, like they were going to break any second. This literally gives it a backbone.

I have tiny little hands. So the screen size and weight are exactly what I like. My friend had an Evo awhile back I almost dropped It first time I tried it due to not fitting in my claw like tech grip.

All you need is a plastic protector on the screen and back it reinforces the structural integrity if you drop it on a corner or face because it distributes the impact throughout the phone rather than point of impact. Physics yay! I am sure Brian will tell me I'm wrong but this is what I have lived by dammit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this.
otterbox_defender_iphone_red-600x600.jpg
I use it mostly for the clip on belt but i take it off most of the time to experience the nice slender feel "of the phone" and it drops in weight and can fit in my pocket

There is NOTHING slender about an otterbox :p

Ha this is my family plan:

iTGCJ8C.jpg

Only one black sheep.

That was my case for the longest time.
Graft leverage. That is slender :)

Only reason for me to buy an Iphone:
oh, also—iPhone users have more sex.

File this under "icebreakers, MacWorld '11". Finally, statistical proof that iPhone users aren't just getting fucked by Apple:
Source: http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/dont-be-ugly-by-accident/

That aside: Camera's in phones are usually crap, I'd rather have a flipcam in my pocket with a Nokia 3310 next to it. Much better.

Only reason for me to buy an Iphone:
oh, also—iPhone users have more sex.

File this under "icebreakers, MacWorld '11". Finally, statistical proof that iPhone users aren't just getting fucked by Apple:
Source: http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/dont-be-ugly-by-accident/

That aside: Camera's in phones are usually crap, I'd rather have a flipcam in my pocket with a Nokia 3310 next to it. Much better.

SOO MANY GRAPHS!

Top Bottom