What's new

iPhone 5s(nore)

Only reason for me to buy an Iphone:
oh, also—iPhone users have more sex.

File this under "icebreakers, MacWorld '11". Finally, statistical proof that iPhone users aren't just getting fucked by Apple:
Source: http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/dont-be-ugly-by-accident/

That aside: Camera's in phones are usually crap, I'd rather have a flipcam in my pocket with a Nokia 3310 next to it. Much better.

What? iPhone users lie about their sex lives??

All you need is a plastic protector on the screen and back it reinforces the structural integrity if you drop it on a corner or face because it distributes the impact throughout the phone rather than point of impact. Physics yay! I am sure Brian will tell me I'm wrong but this is what I have lived by dammit!

The idea of a protector is that the protector absorbs the impact energy, you certainly don't want your phone to absorb impact energy (remember those shattered glass problems a lot of people had?).

Think of rubber grommets that absorb vibrations, it's the same principle.

Most think it is for the iWatch whatever that will be. Also you do not need direct sunlight to power your phone. As well it is meant as an extra means not a main source. There are lamps that can be used in bars and the like so you can get a quick charge on the go.

Ever seen these:

http://mashable.com/2012/01/27/juicebox-phone-charger/

That charging station is for cords but i could see making one just for solor, and without direct sunlight its going to charge so slow it wont even be worth what you will have to pay ,talking phone wise for the watch i could deffinetly see it being very usefull.

its-the-dar-341.jpg

$500 stays in my pocket and I have a fully functioning phone that does everything I want.

Justified_-_Justin_Timberlake.png

Yeah I sold my iphone for 300. Paid 330. So 30 bucks for the new phone after 2 years is a good deal.

Are you guys selling the 4s or the 5? I doubt I'd get that much for a used 4s.

We're both selling 4S's. Check on Craigslist. Unlocked phones, even 2 years outdated go for quite a lot (because after you upgrade, they're not locked into contract at all).

Are you guys selling the 4s or the 5? I doubt I'd get that much for a used 4s.

Last weekend, ATT was taking them on trade in no questions asked. The 5 and the 4s. Not sure if they are still doing it. (They just refurbish them and resell them)

Last weekend, ATT was taking them on trade in no questions asked. The 5 and the 4s. Not sure if they are still doing it. (They just refurbish them and resell them)
Do you have a pricing model by any chance of how much they are taking them for?

Edit: Found a survey. They'd take mine for $200 (which is exactly what I paid for it 2 years ago). I guess if I can't find a buyer for more, there's always a fallback of that!

Good to know. I'm not looking to upgrade just yet, but its something I'll be interested in eventually.

Not enough. :) Just like any other buy and sell company out there. But enough for those who want convenience.
Yeah, just did the thing to find the price. $200 for the 4S, which is exactly what I bought it for from them 2 years ago. I guess if I can't find a buyer, I have a fallback plan!

Edit: Also just checked Gamestop. $290 for store-credit. I mean, that's not bad at all. If I can't get 300+ cash, I'm doing that. Hell, I might just do that and save the hassle. I know I'll be spending money at gamestop one way or another in the future.

Top Bottom