What's new

MOBA League of Legends

Atomysk

Hey there, wondering if anyone plays this game regularly. I play every night with a friend of mine.

If anyone is interested in getting down on some summoners rift add "Galewinds"

I'm getting back into it. I'm almost level 9. I play support mostly. Feel free to add me "Simpwn".

Oh i forgot to mention I started a baby account to play with tab members. The summoner name is "all lee sin" I'm level 3? I think. Been playing with PsionicFox on it.

Pretty newb to this game but down to play with some people if anyones still playing. Names "Baldorax"

I'm 30lvl Silver I server EUNE. Tell me which serv are you playing on and ill make an account. And if some of you are in my region, inv me, nick same as here.

I'm 30lvl Silver I server EUNE. Tell me which serv are you playing on and ill make an account. And if some of you are in my region, inv me, nick same as here.

I'll let you know when i get home. Don't know off the top of my head.

You are definitely on the NA server, as a stretch maybe EUW as the ping from NC wouldn't be that much different. Remainz and I play almost every day. We both have smurf accounts around level 5 coincidentally as well. Hit me up

I hardly dare to admit it, but I dipped my toes into LoL the other night and I actually enjoyed it.
I'm on the EUW server though, sooo... Valikar ?

don't worry jia, plenty of time for you to get into it and start raging at the incosiderate pricks who tend to try hard and be pro. but mostly it is fun XD
im also on EUW just add valikar

don't worry jia, plenty of time for you to get into it and start raging at the incosiderate pricks who tend to try hard and be pro. but mostly it is fun XD
im also on EUW just add valikar

Neato! I added random letters to "jia" until the game stopped apologizing to me for already having someone with that username. I sent you a friendship request! ^^

My info is up there, but again... dainjre. Also my mini me is alttabbed. Ill let you people carry me.

My summer is HawkSungrifter, I don't play often - I think I am level 6. I will add some people on here, although I generally get railroaded all night when I do play lol.

Giving this thread a nice bump. This has been my go-to game for the past few months. Still only lvl 22 but destroying kids. I can play any role. Now, playing any role and being good with them is a different story. My best games are when I am mid Mage, Bot support or bot ADC. I can do top melee a bit but it is not my strong suit.

Top Bottom