What's new

Official TAB 2.0 Feedback

Thanks for adding the "What are we playing" thread! I think it will help new members figure out who they can reach out to.

Welcome, I also just added the ability for those to edit their posts and update as time goes on. but even more you can edit your profile to include your profiles and it shows cards of games you are playing. DO IT.

There used to be an "Agree" button in an older iteration of TAB 1.0. I do miss that button sometimes lol
I will never bring that button back. EVER. :) I see it everytime I edit and I just pass right over it. It is a horrible button for a forum where TALKING is part of the interaction. Go to facebook if you wanna just LIKE when a grandma dies. :)

View attachment 674

I will never bring that button back. EVER. :) I see it everytime I edit and I just pass right over it. It is a horrible button for a forum where TALKING is part of the interaction. Go to facebook if you wanna just LIKE when a grandma dies. :)
Agree (see how a button would be nice here instead of inflating my own already inflated post count?)

Yea I get that. But sometimes, someone says something so well that all you can do is "agree."

I'm not going to defend it though. There are plenty of other ways to convey thoughts here. <3

Yea I get that. But sometimes, someone says something so well that all you can do is "agree."

I'm not going to defend it though. There are plenty of other ways to convey thoughts here. <3

I agree! Sometimes someone says something amazingly well, like your last post. And I want them to know in more than an icon how much I love them! lolol

View attachment 675

no-sir-i-will-not-agree.png

I can NOT even tell you how much I enjoyed clicking that like button.
I'd pay a lot of money to have a facebook thumb stuck on that one post only.
(
ok.... no I wouldn't, but that's just my inner McScrooge Duck)

Edit: Just because~ EVIL!
dark-green-check-mark-hi.png

EgBea6p.jpg

BTW in this pic you can see how the top 10 to 20 percent of the screen is taken by the menu bars. I wish it was smaller, or it would scroll off the screen when I move down the page. This is a screen grab of my entire screen.

BTW in this pic you can see how the top 10 to 20 percent of the screen is taken by the menu bars. I wish it was smaller, or it would scroll off the screen when I move down the page. This is a screen grab of my entire screen.

Well I see how you leaving an achievement takes up a shit ton of space lol. But regardless, I have implemented a new feature, that will also hopefully help dainjre on his mobile as well. The top menu will NOT scroll down until you scroll up again after going at least 500 pixels don't get it? It stays hidden until you start scrolling back UP the page. So you get instant access to the menu still without it encroaching on the screen real estate. Let's try that out for a bit.

The top menu will NOT scroll down until you scroll up again after going at least 500 pixels don't get it? It stays hidden until you start scrolling back UP the page.
This is PERFECT! Exactly what I wanted.

BTW that achievement is required use of space imo.

Top Bottom