What's new

Official TAB 2.0 Feedback

Not sure where to put it so I put it here: Will my GamerIDs show up for everyone or only for tab members?

Another question which probably proves I am dumb: Where is the obvious link on the front page for our slackchat?

I am LOVING the similar thread thing at the bottom of the forum threads.

<3 <3 <3 :justdontknow::justdontknow::justdontknow2:

Curse you phone users forcing change on all us old farts!
(
other than that, it's all good. Thanks as always for the hard work.)

Remember, this "gamer geek" website is still 100% better than 80% of major companies out there.

here is something that would be awesome, but probably one of those "just breed a unicorn that poops skittles" kind of impossible asks...

Can we have the sidebar refresh every so often and reset the colors on threads that have new replies? that way I can leave the site open and see new posts without having to push 1 button every once in a while. The chat frame does it, why not the recent threads box?

I realize this is probably one of those things that will take about 75 man hours for something I can do with one click, but hey, if its not a pain why not ask to see if its possible. (don't spend 75 hours on this I would feel bad)

here is something that would be awesome, but probably one of those "just breed a unicorn that poops skittles" kind of impossible asks...

Can we have the sidebar refresh every so often and reset the colors on threads that have new replies? that way I can leave the site open and see new posts without having to push 1 button every once in a while. The chat frame does it, why not the recent threads box?

I realize this is probably one of those things that will take about 75 man hours for something I can do with one click, but hey, if its not a pain why not ask to see if its possible. (don't spend 75 hours on this I would feel bad)

Negative, we actually cache that box so not to overload the site with "first load" queries. Just hit refresh :) But yes it would be nice in a perfect world of unlimited bandwidth and google fiber for everyone.

Is it on purpose that threads you haven´t posted in are automatically marked read? Happend to me with the Shleed birthday thread?

Is it on purpose that threads you haven´t posted in are automatically marked read? Happend to me with the Shleed birthday thread?
Would need to see that replicated. All unread threads are marked unread. Make sure with another thread when it is posted that it does the same thing please.

Would need to see that replicated. All unread threads are marked unread. Make sure with another thread when it is posted that it does the same thing please.
Go and post a thread. I will reload my page to see wether it is marked read or unread.

/whisper [name] in chat needs to be changed.

go with /w name

cause Bourbon Mike can't figure this shit out without looking like an ass.

/whisper [name] in chat needs to be changed.

go with /w name

cause Bourbon Mike can't figure this shit out without looking like an ass.

Click the arrow by the name in the user list and it brings down a whisper popup.

Last edited:
it may be the whiskey, but I don't see an arrow. I see a quote or a report on the right and a tag thingy on the left that brings up their popup name plate but now /whisper thing. I'm on Firefox build 40.0.3

it may be the whiskey, but I don't see an arrow. I see a quote or a report on the right and a tag thingy on the left that brings up their popup name plate but now /whisper thing. I'm on Firefox build 40.0.3

It's the whiskey look at the user tabs.

OK, if I click on their avatar on the very left of their chat statement then it brings up an overlay that has their info on it like name like thus
OcO1eNk.png

If I click on the thing between their avatar and their name, it just populates the chat box with @name, If I click on their name it brings up this pic I just linked like I clicked on the avatar. IDK how to do things.

OK, if I click on their avatar on the very left of their chat statement then it brings up an overlay that has their info on it like name like thus

If I click on the thing between their avatar and their name, it just populates the chat box with @name, If I click on their name it brings up this pic I just linked like I clicked on the avatar. IDK how to do things.

View attachment 709

Top Bottom