What's new

Official TAB 2.0 Feedback

are you clicking on the name? I don't see that arrow anywhere. I have a feeling its not activated for me. Maybe because firefox?

Edit: also if I Hover over the name or avatar I don't see the up arrow.

Feature requests:
1. Hide sold out items in the tab shop
2. Merge all "you have received x amount of gems" into one alarm

I just noticed that the chat sound doesn't work if you have the site opened in a tab and that tab is not the active one. I can be on the site in a forum post on one tab and the sound doesn't work, but if I go to the tab with the chat on it the sound works.

I prefer the sound to be on while I am in other tabs so I can switch back to see what's new in the chat. I think it used to work that way.

I just noticed that the chat sound doesn't work if you have the site opened in a tab and that tab is not the active one. I can be on the site in a forum post on one tab and the sound doesn't work, but if I go to the tab with the chat on it the sound works.

I prefer the sound to be on while I am in other tabs so I can switch back to see what's new in the chat. I think it used to work that way.

Have you tried testing it on other browsers, after a restart, clearing cache, what browser are you in? I refuse to answer any more feedback or bugs unless you post them properly and have tested it more than once :) <3 you, but there is a reason we have guidelines for that. It helps us determine user error over server error which is time and effort. Specially if you say it worked once. Thank you!

[faq=18][/faq]

You can't be Bourbon Mike everyday.

I use firefox 40.0.3 I have restarted and it was still only working if the active tab is the one with the chat in it.

I only noticed it because I was on last night or the night before, and heard a new beep after I enabled chat sound. I was on Facebook at the time. Tonight I was even on a forum post and I went back to the tab with the chat box and it had new stuff with no beep. then as I or someone else posted it beeped.

I use firefox 40.0.3 I have restarted and it was still only working if the active tab is the one with the chat in it.

I only noticed it because I was on last night or the night before, and heard a new beep after I enabled chat sound. I was on Facebook at the time. Tonight I was even on a forum post and I went back to the tab with the chat box and it had new stuff with no beep. then as I or someone else posted it beeped.

yeah so devs explanation:
This would require multiple mysql queries which would slow things down. So sadly... no go.

I figured it was on purpose, thats why I put it in features instead of bugs thread. I only said something because I know it made sound before. Its all good.

I figured it was on purpose, thats why I put it in features instead of bugs thread. I only said something because I know it made sound before. Its all good.
Sorry sexy. Win some lose some :)

Whoever gave me back the "Agree" button, I love you. Like, seriously lol

I'm pretty sure I've used it like 5 times this weekend.

:justdontknow::justdontknow::justdontknow::justdontknow::justdontknow:

can you post a list of possible answers for !magic8ball? So we can add more negative ones, to make the results better?

can you post a list of possible answers for !magic8ball? So we can add more negative ones, to make the results better?

It is the exact magic 8 ball responses, magic 8 ball always leans towards positive answers.
Magic8Ball Says: Signs point to yes.
Magic8Ball Says: Yes.
Magic8Ball Says: Reply hazy, try again.
Magic8Ball Says: Without a doubt.
Magic8Ball Says: My sources say no.
Magic8Ball Says: As I see it, yes.
Magic8Ball Says: You may rely on it.
Magic8Ball Says: Concentrate and ask again.
Magic8Ball Says: Outlook not so good.
Magic8Ball Says: It is decidedly so.
Magic8Ball Says: Better not tell you now.
Magic8Ball Says: Very doubtful.
Magic8Ball Says: Yes - definitely.
Magic8Ball Says: It is certain.
Magic8Ball Says: Cannot predict now.
Magic8Ball Says: Most likely.
Magic8Ball Says: Ask again later.
Magic8Ball Says: My reply is no.
Magic8Ball Says: Outlook good.
Magic8Ball Says: Don't count on it.
Magic8Ball Says: tr1age says yes and I agree with him... always...

Positive: 11
Magic8Ball Says: Signs point to yes.
Magic8Ball Says: Yes.
Magic8Ball Says: Without a doubt.
Magic8Ball Says: As I see it, yes.
Magic8Ball Says: You may rely on it.
Magic8Ball Says: It is decidedly so.
Magic8Ball Says: Yes - definitely.
Magic8Ball Says: It is certain.
Magic8Ball Says: Most likely.
Magic8Ball Says: Outlook good.
Magic8Ball Says: @tr1age says yes and I agree with him... always...
Negative: 5
Magic8Ball Says: My sources say no.
Magic8Ball Says: Outlook not so good.
Magic8Ball Says: Don't count on it.
Magic8Ball Says: Very doubtful.
Magic8Ball Says: My reply is no.
Neutral: 5
Magic8Ball Says: Reply hazy, try again.
Magic8Ball Says: Concentrate and ask again.
Magic8Ball Says: Better not tell you now.
Magic8Ball Says: Cannot predict now.
Magic8Ball Says: Ask again later.

So we would need to add 6 more negative ones, if possible. Suggestions:
Magic8Ball Says: You´ve rolled a 1, so no.
Magic8Ball says: That´s a negative.
Magic8Ball says: You question is stupid, your answer is no.
Magic8Ball says: TabChatBot says no, and he is my superior (does this trigger our chatbot?)

Anybody else?

Feature request: When I get a popup "Somebody has answered in thread XY" and I click on the pop-up, the alert should go away.

It does, but only after a refresh. The popups and alerts are on two different hooks due to the devs that made it, so when you click th epopup lower left it brings you to the post but the upper right will still be marked as unread until you refresh because it needs to figure out what just happens/. Limitations of the system sadly.

Top Bottom