What's new

Wildstar [POLL] What Role Do You Want to Play in Wildstar?

What Archetype will YOU play at Release?

• DPS

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Tank

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Healer

Votes: 22 38.6%

• Total voters
DEEPS. Hopefully my deeps will be as deep as they were in SWTOR. We'll see... maybe I'll be a bad at this game and switch to something easy... like MOAR DPS.

I selected heals but giving the action oriented twist on combat/support I may have to play them all. No, I WILL play them all.

I will go deeps. I'll have to play to get a feel for which deeps type I want to play. Also it will be dictated by race choice. since not all races can play all classes. But yes, deeps.

Where is the "I select by class and not by archetype"-option in the Poll? If there is some kind of engineer I would play this, and depended on whether they make it tank or heal I will play that. I´m not into being a DD.

Where is the "I select by class and not by archetype"-option in the Poll? If there is some kind of engineer I would play this, and depended on whether they make it tank or heal I will play that. I´m not into being a DD.
We have a class thread, too. And just because Carbine says that warriors can't heal doesn't mean you can't be bandage spec.

I almost always play a tank, however I am leaning more toward DPS this time around to change it up a bit (and to finally challange dainjre for the illest deeps around), however I wouldn't be opposed to switching to tanking if we were short on them.

played DPS for the longest time in FFXI... then moved to wow and ended up as a healing shaman...for over 5 years...
Honestly I have absolutely no fuking clue what archetype I'll end up this time arround, we will see by the time I hit max lvl I guess.

Hybrid.

Seems like a lot of people want to do two different things when they play and I feel like that's what carbine wants most people to do with the ability to multi respec

Seems like a lot of people want to do two different things when they play and I feel like that's what carbine wants most people to do with the ability to multi respec

Agreed but we still need a gauge of what people prefer to play so we know how to gauge what we have available for raids etc :)

Yeah I see what you mean you need to have some kind of order when setting up raids plus if everyone was doing like duel specs loot would be a lot harder to pass out

DEEPS right now. I like the fact that, as mentioned above, that there is the option to respec to another role within the trinity. However, to begin with, I'm looking forward to dps

Healer first. DPS to level. Hopefully i'll be able to do both roles effectively. If not I would prioritize healing.

Either tank or healer for me, most likely healer. depends on the mechanics really, from the video about aiming seems healing will be quite interesting same with tanking. never been a fan of dps, having the power to save or destroy someone is awesome lol.

just so you know i charge 1 gold per 1 hps haha (i'm serious, best give that gold if you want them tasty heals)

Top Bottom