What's new

Other Game Skyrim Screens

Zakis

War Priestess
I cant find my old screens but since I have taken up the blade against the dragons again I figure ill post new screenies.

I was Iron Man before it was cool.
tbW3lji.jpg

Im totally gonna nail that triple backflip in Orcish Armor.
3hrO4Th.jpg

Building my house and carving out a slice of Skyrim.
2mUEmZn.jpg

Dawn breaks over the horizon!
37lb8N2.jpg

Probably be hitting on some Skyrim this week after you continuously tempting me haha.

I'll post a screenshot of Ragnar Crotchstomper later, as I have him on PS3. He only wears the finest in bear faces for hats.

This is a game I tried and failed at playing 30min in. I am giving it another shot. This time playing as a full caster because that's what I am comfortable with. I felt like the last time I tried it I went out of my comfort zone and played differently than I normally would. It didn't make the game fun. Hopefully this time it sticks.

Too bad I only have it for 360 though, these screens look nice!

Love all the Elder Scrolls games played all of them and every DLC i could get my Skyrim is for 360 though :'(

This is a game I tried and failed at playing 30min in. I am giving it another shot. This time playing as a full caster because that's what I am comfortable with. I felt like the last time I tried it I went out of my comfort zone and played differently than I normally would. It didn't make the game fun. Hopefully this time it sticks.

360 means you get to yell spells at your kinect

I have something like 60 hours played and barely left Whiterun, then I got back into MMOs again. I just can't stay with single players long, I have such a hard time.

Thats my next char. My first character was Zen, a Dark Elf. I haven't played her in a while. Shes a super stealthy archer and a member of the Dark Brotherhood and previously Thieves guild. Doesn't really give a shit about the war on.

The one pictured above is Caithe a Nord. She was a bad ass dual wielding berserker, but I switched it up and now she smacks people with a two-handed hammer. Stormcloaks ftw too baby. I have been playing her recently. She's got a nice house outside Falkreath that I keep adding to.

Im thinking my third char will be a High elf or something and a straight caster or battle mage in robes or light armor and attempt to further the will of the Imperials and ultimately the Thallmor.

Looks good, Ps3 version for me. Excited that the new consoles FINALLY have a share button. No more crappy camera photos of screen lol

EDIT: I have figured out and macroed a key to remove the HUD for screens. Ill try it out later today so no more derpy compasses on the top.
Enjoying the sunrise after a rainy night.
qnXZBq8.jpg

Rockin some face art!
xhy5XUq.jpg

A clear skyrim night, so purrty.
IV5ufYd.jpg

Started playing yesterday.. played for about 6 hours straight haha. I'll try to remember to post some screens today!

Any tips or advice you Skyrim veterans want to give? Should I bother with crafting/alchemy at all? Most of the stuff seems worse than what I find/buy. As for Alchemy I end up wasting most of my mats because I don't know what creates what. Should I focus all my skill points into Destruction as an offensive magic user?

Any tips or advice you Skyrim veterans want to give? Should I bother with crafting/alchemy at all? Most of the stuff seems worse than what I find/buy. As for Alchemy I end up wasting most of my mats because I don't know what creates what. Should I focus all my skill points into Destruction as an offensive magic user?
I never tried alchemy, but crafting can be VERY useful in skyrim, even if it is just improving what you have found. It's not game breaking to not craft though, I say just do what you're in to! There are definitely 'optimal' ways to make a toon, but you can beat the main story with just about any build given enough time.

The easiest way to figure out what creates what is to consume your ingredients. That will unlock the first of the 4 when you are low level. I hardly ever used alchemy but when you play on Master and Legendary potions make a world of difference.

I maxed smithing with the good ole iron dagger trick, but I never got into alchemy. It's tedious as hell, though.

Top Bottom