What's new

Other Game Skyrim Screens

Decided to cheat a bit.. I got sick of being an OP ranged assassin that can 1 shot most things and didn't want to reroll because I'm lazy so I consoled my bow skills into 1 hand and started down the illusion perks and I have to say, a sneak illusionist is hella fun. I love being able to just run around causing chaos then popping invis and backstabbing everyone. 10/10 would recommend

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk

Decided to cheat a bit.. I got sick of being an OP ranged assassin that can 1 shot most things and didn't want to reroll because I'm lazy so I consoled my bow skills into 1 hand and started down the illusion perks and I have to say, a sneak illusionist is hella fun. I love being able to just run around causing chaos then popping invis and backstabbing everyone. 10/10 would recommend

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk

You're welcome.

Here's my toon with her new Nightingale armor from the thieves guild questline. Looked too badass for me to stick with the Dark Brotherhood's attire.

ZqspkBi.jpg

eDSxagy.jpg

Was fun to play around with the new build, but cheating it in definitely killed that game for me. I think I'm gonna roll a straight mage today (a first for me in any of the Elder Scroll games) and B line it for the College of Winterhold.

Thats exactly what I did last night. High Elf Mage! Gonna head for Winterhold and Solitude pretty early. As I said I have a Nord thats all Stormcloak all the time, a Dark Elf whose more concerned with herself and the High Elf plans to join the Imperials, regardless of initial impressions.

FIIIIIIIAAAAAAAARRRREEEEE!
wx0pWtc.jpg

UNLIMITED POWWWAAAAA! *CACKLE*
fcXaxZX.jpg

Oh man, I made a high elf mage as well.. and she uses electric/fire.. and she is going to be imperial.. I ran to winterhold and took that shit over before even killing my first dragon. But I did get myself bit by a vampire last night so I guess we aren't complete twinsies. The Dawngaurd DLC adds some interesting stuff including "Vampire Lord" form.

Vampire Lord
L6aY2XI.jpg

Creepin' with vampire eyes n junk
mo0pdBb.jpg

An undead horse I found and can summon
EutxjjK.jpg

I'm going mostly Destruction but I'm gonna put some into Restoration for wards since fire mages wreck me now that I'm a vampire.

FOUL DEMON! HALT WHILST I SLAY THEE WITH PAIN UNIMAGINABLE!
Bro I can summon dead and siphon blood with magic.[DOUBLEPOST=1376240001,1376239947][/DOUBLEPOST]
Man Im jelly, I should pick up the other DLC...all I have is hearthfire.
Yeah the horse and the vampire stuff are all from Dawngaurd. I'm really liking it so far, this is my first time playing it.

I need to find a nice way of dealing with mages. They wreck me pretty often. Other enemies I can take on without much issue.

I'm working on the College of Mages quests now hoping for some better gear. Did pick up a lot of new spells that I'm checking out. Stick with Destruction and 1H/Magic so far.

I need to find a nice way of dealing with mages. They wreck me pretty often. Other enemies I can take on without much issue.

I'm working on the College of Mages quests now hoping for some better gear. Did pick up a lot of new spells that I'm checking out. Stick with Destruction and 1H/Magic so far.

I been dual wielding Firebolt but I want to start using 1h...problem is I need to jack my enchanting because I would like to enchant some Light armor with similar stats that some of the mage robes give. I can't do that this early on in game.

I been dual wielding Firebolt but I want to start using 1h...problem is I need to jack my enchanting because I would like to enchant some Light armor with similar stats that some of the mage robes give. I can't do that this early on in game.

I've noticed this. I try and enchant something and I get like 6% of the actual bonus. Do I need to boost my enchanting skills to get more or do I just need to use better soul gems?

Also, are the only way to fill the soul gems done through the Soul Trap spell?

I've noticed this. I try and enchant something and I get like 6% of the actual bonus. Do I need to boost my enchanting skills to get more or do I just need to use better soul gems?

Also, are the only way to fill the soul gems done through the Soul Trap spell?

Part of it is using better gems and part of it is upping your enchanting. As for trapping besides the spell there are weapon enchants to refill soul gems. I am unsure of any other way to do this besides that.

Oh man! Found this thread at work on my laptop! Will definetly share some of my screenies when i get back home! Love this game but havent played any of the DLC or expansions! Vampire stuff looks pretty sweet though! I made a all out bear of a nord first run through (about 80 hours), then made a Wood Elf and turned him into a badass sniper character with sneak and marksman skills to the max! Nothing like one shotting almost everyhting from the shadows.

Couple more.

Fireball to the face, backflip off the tower into the courtyard. Nothing but net!
zvBU9cy.jpg

As if it wasn't bad enough to die like that and then your dinner falls on your head too.
w9t9kcY.jpg

Those crazy Dwarves!
SsZ5Opi.jpg

They call it Winterhold for a reason.
61XMekS.jpg

So I hear you like fire?
RIn5gNz.jpg

So I have to say magic does not scale like other weapons in this game, and I have totally lost interest in my mage as a result. I tried an addon that scales magic better to your level, but the damage had already been done. Rerolled a dual wielding nord chick and Im realizing that I need to stick to what I love. Much more satisfying (now if I can only get my stamina higher).

Top Bottom