What's new

Other Game Skyrim Screens

Alchemy can come in quite handy. Like Bald said, eat your ingredients to find out the first thing they do. I tend to sit down once I grabbed a bunch of mats and just try to combine shit, youll discover a lot that way. Also smithing comes in quite handy, especially if you are rocking out armor.

I think enchanting is the only skill that seems worth it then.

I know with alchemy you can boost your crafting skills way past max and make unreal weapons and armor that do like 600+ base damage, and then with max enchanting make it have unlimited 100% health steal or something. I never got into enchanting really, mine is at 67 or something and I can never remember to refill my charges.

My mighty mage! Overlooking some random valley, looking for new things to shoot fire at.
ScreenShot21_zps410eff37.png

Screenshot dump time. Decided to go with an archer/assassin type toon, although I'm kind of regretting not trying something new now haha. Might reroll a caster since I never do after this.
n6SqPQt.jpg

c7Ezt0x.jpg

qY6F5RF.jpg

JIVqOwt.jpg

V8ozzND.jpg

rx0UoJn.jpg

ypgXoft.jpg

CLTxtgC.jpg

fhtCgUT.jpg

Ofjrzbj.jpg

qHl5eq4.jpg

3boVFbH.jpg

Ok so my macro to remove the UI and take a screenie in one press isnt working, idk why yet. Regardless to remove the UI for screenshots simply press the tilde key in game which will pause the game and bring up the command console. Then type the letters 'tm' into the console and press enter which will remove the HUD for clean screenies. Then press the tilde key again which will unpause the game and begin prntscrn spamming like a mofo lol. Repeat the steps to get the HUD back again.

I will continue to mess around with trying to get this damn macro to work.

Full Ebony Armor, looks badass.
gjB57pv.jpg

Pretty Waterfall!
0pYaMVo.jpg

This is now my desktop wallpaper.
WE57CCU.jpg

Temple of the Sky, complete with creepy Prometheus Face.
1AVYuZa.jpg

The city of Markarth nestled in the mountains.
4bjhYs5.jpg

I love exploring Dwemer ruins.
snN74Cm.jpg

Hey did I mention I love Dwemer ruins?
hbsMebQ.jpg

I must say, playing a mage is tough. I die very easily, especially at the end of the tombs with lots of enemies. I've only really boosted my Destruction skills at first and was dual blasting fireballs. I kill stuff in 1 hit...as long as I don't miss. My issue now is my magicka pool is way too low. In the meantime with my extra skill points I am boosting 1h attacks so I can use a 1h weapon and a fireball. Good combo that kills quickly.

Now to get better/stronger armor with magicka regen.

I must say, playing a mage is tough. I die very easily, especially at the end of the tombs with lots of enemies. I've only really boosted my Destruction skills at first and was dual blasting fireballs. I kill stuff in 1 hit...as long as I don't miss. My issue now is my magicka pool is way too low. In the meantime with my extra skill points I am boosting 1h attacks so I can use a 1h weapon and a fireball. Good combo that kills quickly.

My assassin was like that when I started. I really only use a bow so I have to be pretty spot on with my attacks. Bosses can be tough too.

My favourite character to play is an assassin/mage hybrid. I get the illusion spell called rage? I think its called in Skyrim. Sneak in a dungeon, cast it on an unsuspecting guy, watch him and his friends fight to the death, then whoever is the winner of their deathmatch gets stabbed in the back with a dagger by my character.

Yeah I want to create a battlemage of sorts...eventually light armor, a nice 1hander and and a good amount of points in destruction or something. This will take some levels though haha. Or I may just go straight mage and learn all the magics!

Also I didn't notice it when I was tired this morning, but that dead spider sorta photo-bombed my last photo :\

My favourite character to play is an assassin/mage hybrid. I get the illusion spell called rage?

Its fury, but i love using that. Haha i see wolves on the road, lets make them kill each other.
I must say, playing a mage is tough. I die very easily, especially at the end of the tombs with lots of enemies. I've only really boosted my Destruction skills at first and was dual blasting fireballs. I kill stuff in 1 hit...as long as I don't miss.

Thats why i bring a companion, they make wonderful meat shields as well as pack mules. Load them up and ready to go. haha

Do Mjoll the Lioness' quest line. She is an unkillable NPC companion that is pretty tanky, since you know, she can't die.

I'll look it up. I started doing the Companions questline, and then got to a point where I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to become a werewolf. Didn't want to affect my gameplay at that point. I can always just go back.

I'll eventually make it over to the Mage guild so I can do their stuff. I'm sure that will be worth while for my mage character.

I'll look it up. I started doing the Companions questline, and then got to a point where I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to become a werewolf. Didn't want to affect my gameplay at that point. I can always just go back.

I'll eventually make it over to the Mage guild so I can do their stuff. I'm sure that will be worth while for my mage character.
I liked the Mage guild quests.
I did those companion quests and took the werewolf option. It made dunegons easy if you just wolfed out at the beginning, slaughered your way through to the end, then waited so you could turn back. The other plus is you don't have to worry about vampirisim. To each his own though

I liked the Mage guild quests.
I did those companion quests and took the werewolf option. It made dunegons easy if you just wolfed out at the beginning, slaughered your way through to the end, then waited so you could turn back. The other plus is you don't have to worry about vampirisim. To each his own though

There are downsides to wolf form, too though. No weapons or armor bonus, no rest bonus, people tell you you smell like a wet dog, and the biggest: You get denied entrance into Sovngarde. I was like, "shit no!" and I went and cured myself at the end of the chain. Sovngarde was too badass to not be able to go back when my character died.

Mjoll is also unaffiliated. You meet her in Riften and she's with this creepy wimp. She sends you on a quest to get her sword back and then you can team up and raid dungeons together. I also ended up marrying her so I could always find her when I wanted a meat shield. Keep in mind if you marry her the wimpy guy will creepily stare at you while you sleep. Mjoll is protective over him though so you can't just outright kill the guy. I ended up spending like 2 hours luring him out of Whiterun and out to that little riverbed near the farms. Quick sprint back towards the city and turn and pop an arrow in his face before he got too close.

Threw the body in the river. Nobody knows.

So if you continue the Companions guild stuff all the way to the end you can eventually get rid of what happens?

There are downsides to wolf form, too though. No weapons or armor bonus, no rest bonus, people tell you you smell like a wet dog, and the biggest: You get denied entrance into Sovngarde. I was like, "shit no!" and I went and cured myself at the end of the chain. Sovngarde was too badass to not be able to go back when my character died.

Mjoll is also unaffiliated. You meet her in Riften and she's with this creepy wimp. She sends you on a quest to get her sword back and then you can team up and raid dungeons together. I also ended up marrying her so I could always find her when I wanted a meat shield. Keep in mind if you marry her the wimpy guy will creepily stare at you while you sleep. Mjoll is protective over him though so you can't just outright kill the guy. I ended up spending like 2 hours luring him out of Whiterun and out to that little riverbed near the farms. Quick sprint back towards the city and turn and pop an arrow in his face before he got too close.

Threw the body in the river. Nobody knows.

yeah Mjoll is who I am rolling with now. There are a few other tanky mercenaries and companions out there too besides her.

List here...Spoilered in case you want to find them on your own.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/718822/skyrim-companions-guide-the-elder-scrolls-5-followers-and-potential-best-friends/

Top Bottom