What's new

Other Game Skyrim Screens

So I have to say magic does not scale like other weapons in this game, and I have totally lost interest in my mage as a result. I tried an addon that scales magic better to your level, but the damage had already been done. Rerolled a dual wielding nord chick and Im realizing that I need to stick to what I love. Much more satisfying (now if I can only get my stamina higher).

Explain?

Once you hit like level 25-30 or so, if you are just going straight destruction, your damage output is going to start to suffer. There aren't the same perks for magic damage as there are for physical weapons, there's only reduction in cost. My level 15 dual wielding warrior is already putting out more damage then my level 30 destruction mage. If I had gone down another tree it might be a different story.

Once you hit like level 25-30 or so, if you are just going straight destruction, your damage output is going to start to suffer. There aren't the same perks for magic damage as there are for physical weapons, there's only reduction in cost. My level 15 dual wielding warrior is already putting out more damage then my level 30 destruction mage. If I had gone down another tree it might be a different story.

Disappointing...I was going to try to build my mage as a 1handed battle mage so magic in one hand and nice sword or something in the other and then light armor...id have to catch my 1h skill up though. Not sure that is still feasible...Might just make another Archer.

Aww see this is disappointing. I was going straight destruction with mixes of 1h for when I ran out of mana. I'm able to hold my own now, but I'm only lvl 15. I'll definitely look to increase my 1h in case I want to start using that more often.

I've also been upping my enchanting to do exactly what Zakis said. My light armor now at least has some magicka and magicka regen on it.

Yeah, there are a few mods that try to rescale damage to balance it more but in the base game you just can't enhance it past the perks. Wish they had magic rings like cube world.

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk

Yeah, there are a few mods that try to rescale damage to balance it more but in the base game you just can't enhance it past the perks. Wish they had magic rings like cube world.

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk

Sucks but we will see how this goes and if I can get a good balance between destro/1h. Started up my sneaky stabby character again so Im taking a break from the mage.

Shadowy Dragonslayer.
5ZYT5Sg.jpg

Shrine to the Daedric Prince Mehrune Dagon
ZMdE7UG.jpg

Silent death.
ISHvGSO.jpg

My Dunmer rocking out Nightingale Armor. One of my favorite sets.
0k0Cbwn.jpg

My Nord in full Daedric Armor.
EWZKmpP.jpg

So pretty!
tQ9w905.jpg

Crazy Dwemer!
eGTKFLI.jpg

So apparantly someone at Steam/Valve goofed or it was some sort of ninja, thanks for playing but everyone now has the Dawnguard DLC. I just started getting into it on one character today..screens to come.

Gonna share some screens of my own that I have on my Steam profile.

Just the view outside of the Markarth home

5588C37867F3C1A54447380DCD5EDC4A16F5B27C

Just a walk to somewhere when I saw this beauty.

C778B3EECB7333B5074496DAF3392EC7A0F39100

Dawnstar in the morning.

119556499CB6DF0C318E54D7673091FD7A0D22B7

Dawnguard Castle, home of the vampire hunters.

k9sGCau.png

Skyrim now with 400% more awesome....and armored Huskies.
BG1fhXJ.png

These vampires need to hire tr1age as an interior decorator.
vdsQIIs.png

Ill just walk up and knock. What's the worst that could happen?
rfAamyl.png

Been working my way through Dawnguard stuffs, busy being a Vampire Lord...or Queen.

Quiet Winter night in Skyrim.
Y8KXN6j.png

Well this place looks inviting.
OI8Fs98.png

Soul Cairn is creepy.
qSbzBam.png

A hidden, ancient glade. Quite serene.
zaGy5Td.png

Giant Shrooms, deep underground!
WKRTWx0.png

Quite possibly the last Snow Elf left in Tamriel.
Q7bfsk5.png

Long lost Snow Elf ruins!
hEsCJWw.png

Sexy new armor. Ancient Snow Elf set. The best looking light armor set in the game imo.
t4z8eAB.png

Also rockin Auriel's or Akatosh's Bow. Yes thats a God's bow. Complete with Sunhallowed arrows...its SICK!
FN8WNK1.png

Yes its totally epic. I haven't gone off and fought anything yet but I feel like I would be a bit overpowered. A Wood Elf Vampire Archer with Auriel's Bow? yeah.
yeah I was 1-shotting before even using auriel's bow on my archer haha

So I got back into skyrim and started modding. Mostly visual enhancements, but damn it looks good

Dusk outside Whiterun
fh8RzE7.jpg

Dawn in Riverwood
NkLIAvz.jpg

New Nord with graphic tweaks and a nice hair mod.
vwUhH6t.jpg

Bleakfalls Barrow
eXNq7kP.jpg

Actually been considering taking a delve again

Sent from Moto X using Tapatalk.

Top Bottom