What's new

Video Game Difficulty; When is the Line Crossed?

Where do you feel the multiplayer games of today stand?

• Most multiplayer games are too hard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most multiplayer games have the right mix and easy and hard.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It honestly wasn't that hard. The first time we ran the raid a group of pvpers and I ran in in our t2 pvp gear knowing next to nothing about the boss fights and managed to finish the 8 man normal mode with no problems except the last boss who was bugged about 70% of the time at the time.

This was when I quit. I had started off as an assassin and switched to marauder. The DAY I hit max level I joined a raid group of guildies and steamrolled both endgame raids available at the time in the same night. That is when I stopped playing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

This was when I quit. I had started off as an assassin and switched to marauder. The DAY I hit max level I joined a raid group of guildies and steamrolled both endgame raids available at the time in the same night. That is when I stopped playing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, it was a bit sad. Cant blame you there.

WoW killed there gameplay and fun when they started handing out epics by the tens of thousands, and Among other things but thats what really did it for me. I felt like I was just throughing my money way to literally achieve nothing out of the ordinary. Sucked.

There were 3 when I quit, with 3 difficulties for the original 2 and 2 for the 3rd.

Ahhh, okay, so you definitely quit more recently than I did. Did you run the newest one? Was it any good? I guess you can PM me if you want, since this is going a bit off topic... sorry everyone.

Top Bottom