What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Pay it Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I broke down and bought xsplit. The more I use it the more I like it. I do want a 2nd monitor so I can run xplit on one and capture off the other. I just used it instead of fraps to record a game of scrolls. Edited in sony vegas and its uploading as I type this. should be ready soon.

How do you like it for capture. I havent used it for that yet. I might test it with some TL2 later today. I tend to use fraps.

I gave you guys a good plug under that comment as well, good luck! :)

Tara and I both recently starting streaming WoW on Twitch occasionally. We are excited to possibly stream Wildstar in the future with an open beta or after release.

I gave you guys a good plug under that comment as well, good luck! :)

Tara and I both recently starting streaming WoW on Twitch occasionally. We are excited to possibly stream Wildstar in the future with an open beta or after release.

Well we have a wonderful place for you to do it. Members get get access to our live stream account with 2000 followers :)

Well we have a wonderful place for you to do it. Members get get access to our live stream account with 2000 followers :)

Interesting, not sure how that works with the sharing of the account. Kinda new to the streaming thing. I used to have a bigger reason to stream when I was highly rated in arena in WoW. Currently its more casual playtime which I don't think many are interested in watching.

Interesting, not sure how that works with the sharing of the account. Kinda new to the streaming thing. I used to have a bigger reason to stream when I was highly rated in arena in WoW. Currently its more casual playtime which I don't think many are interested in watching.

Easy, shared key is built into the twitch application. Currently I have a few members with access.

but just imagine the podcast right after the NDA lifts!! 30min limit? hahahahaha don't think so.
We won't be breaking the 30 minute limit. :) Just makes it THAT much more interesting.

Easy, shared key is built into the twitch application. Currently I have a few members with access.

We won't be breaking the 30 minute limit. :) Just makes it THAT much more interesting.
Good god I hope I have better options for connection speeds at my new place so I can stream. If not I'll be recording a lot of wildstar video lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I would love to finally try my hand at buying an x-split program if we could...
You could try OBS as well. I have xsplit and obs and prefer obs honestly. It's free so you could at least try it out and get a feel for your streaming performance with your rig/bandwidth. http://obsproject.com/

the thing is, with the 30min limit I always end up like... "MOAR!", tho i would agree on not going WAAAY over the top as sometimes you did.. 2h? nay.
lets say 1h would be "satisfying" heck even 45min would be better than just a teaser 30min bite.

the thing is, with the 30min limit I always end up like... "MOAR!", tho i would agree on not going WAAAY over the top as sometimes you did.. 2h? nay.
lets say 1h would be "satisfying" heck even 45min would be better than just a teaser 30min bite.

30 minutes. That "Moar" is working as intended :)

oh you... you tease!

That is actually a proven way to keep retention rates. If your audience enjoyed the content and then said, but wait... we want more, at the end. You are golden. So without knowing it, you just solidified our 30 min setup :p

I think we have a good chance for at least 1 for Tristan. The fact that we are very vocal about the NDA being adhered to gives us a leg up in Carbine's eyes. They have stated that they will blacklist any NDA breaking websites and the ones who keep it will be the first ones to get stuff like beta keys to give away and interviews and that type of thing.

I think we have a good chance for at least 1 for Tristan. The fact that we are very vocal about the NDA being adhered to gives us a leg up in Carbine's eyes. They have stated that they will blacklist any NDA breaking websites and the ones who keep it will be the first ones to get stuff like beta keys to give away and interviews and that type of thing.

T1G stop avoiding the subject and admit you have offered them sexual favors for a beta key.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I would gladly offer sexual favors, but I don't think anyone would want the experience of me lying there for 42 seconds then making a mess all over the place. But, hey if it gets me a beta key, I'm in.

Update today from the Official Wildstar Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WildStarOnline?hc_location=stream

Hello folks! Update on Pay it Forward week! We're currently working with a partner to get some support for official submissions, nominations, and photoshops of Carbine Staffers. Finally, do to illness here at the Carbine fun ranch, we've decided to extend the event for another week. So continue sharing via twitter and FB as you please, and we'll provide you with an official repository soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom