What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Pay it Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno how that works exactly. I feel like nominating means to submit for the person...

Well since you can nominate yourself, others and the dog next door I expect it to help. I have seen a few posts nominating the same person etc so I figure it would help. Don't know though.

I'm planning on making some artsy stuff next week :) Will post it in the starving artists section. I am not sure I get the idea of the whole pay it forward thing though... A short explanation someone?

I'm planning on making some artsy stuff next week :) Will post it in the starving artists section. I am not sure I get the idea of the whole pay it forward thing though... A short explanation someone?

Post on that thread with what you have done, chance to win a beta invite.

Ok they have posted that you can all nominate a community submission. So if you would like please nominate our podcast :)

I'm not gonna nominate cause I am in the vid. Seems like trying to bump my own submission even though Tr1age submitted it.

I'm not gonna nominate cause I am in the vid. Seems like trying to bump my own submission even though Tr1age submitted it.

I just liked the post and left it at that.

But if other people "nominate" us, keep my name with it please! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom