What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Pay it Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most welcoming and kind community I've ever joined. Most people, when asked to drop something, will drop it. No one has called you any names or treated you badly. Your posts are difficult to understand between the language barrier and the utter lack of punctuation. When we've asked for clarification, you've been defensive and defiant. I think if you take a break from posting and just see how people act around here, you'll find it a great place to be.

I don't know where else you've been hanging out that you think this community is putting you on trial.
im not great at english righting sentances and getting points across thats why i use voice communication where i find things alot better and i hope there is some kind of mumble or ts vent server i can use in the future[DOUBLEPOST=1372815410,1372815373][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks guys.

Rolo , I apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable. I will say, however, I'd re-read the NDA if I were you.

Anyways, please just stop with the NDA breaking stuff. In any and all forms. Site rules.
Thats not problem i understand thank you

This user has been issued a 72 hour ban perma ban for constantly breaking NDA and the bad mouthing our community on youtube. Please do not follow suit. We take this EXTREMELY seriously. Also as a result we will be editing their posts. Please DO NOT QUOTE NDA breaking items.

Glad I missed all this. *ponylaugh:

Next time, the first NDA break, just ban. It's in the rules.. Put it in the fucking "by signing up for this site you agree to this shit no one ever reads" paragraph.

No need to let them hang around and kick the hornet nest.

Evilcat .. <3 VGCats

Next time, the first NDA break, just ban. It's in the rules.. Put it in the fucking "by signing up for this site you agree to this shit no one ever reads" paragraph.

Yeah, that one was my bad. Tristan has reminded me that I have a wonderful little ban button.

Evilcat .. <3 VGCats
I mean, people slip up, I'd be wary of saying INSTABAN haha.

Is pay it forward still going on? I was still considering doing something musical haha.

I would think they would lock the thread since submissions is on a forum. If it's still open, I say sneak one in.

Gah, i missed all the shenanigans :(

But onto the PIF submission. I slipped one in the other day. It wasn't the best but if you don't swing you will miss the ball 100% of the time

Did they announce winners somewhere, or is it just a "if you get a key, you won" kind of thing?

WHERE'D YOU GET THAT INFORMATION FROM BRUCE?!
You :) Thank you Belial.

Well, technically you said it, but no proof, so I did have to dig for proof.[DOUBLEPOST=1373568706,1373568661][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did they announce winners somewhere, or is it just a "if you get a key, you won" kind of thing?
With the whole NDA thing, it is under assumption that PiF winners will NOT be announced. And, as per NDA law, if we do get keys we will not say.

Jpw2l0R.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom