What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Pay it Forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, one more week to make stuff and post it to em. Get out your artistic skills and make something.

http://bit.ly/11veCte

My entry into the pay it forward.. it seriously took WAY longer to make than I thought. And kind of looks like it might have been created by a 10 year old with ADHD, but, maybe that's a good thing? haha

Going to post tomorrow for them..hope to get one more post up before I put it on facebook.

nexusmealtime.blogspot.ca

I'm starting a cooklog (cookbook/blog) focused on meals for gamers, themed to Carbines upcoming mmo WildStar. I am not overly creative and have no real website/photoshop talent. I will let the fact that I know how to cook AND eat work for me and see if I can get into the beta! Let me know your thoughts. I plan to continue to update this at least once per week

Going to post tomorrow for them..hope to get one more post up before I put it on facebook.

I'm starting a cooklog (cookbook/blog) focused on meals for gamers, themed to Carbines upcoming mmo WildStar. I am not overly creative and have no real website/photoshop talent. I will let the fact that I know how to cook AND eat work for me and see if I can get into the beta! Let me know your thoughts. I plan to continue to update this at least once per week

Oooo I wanna help with this! LOVE THE IDEA. Also if you make some good entries we will HAPPILY put these on the front page here! http://alttabme.com/forum/index.php?threads/looking-for-contributors.3482/

I'll be sure to send Caroline there. She'll cook, I'll eat. Tagging her so she realizes. Gabrinarra

Do you remember when all the girls in the guild at the beginning of GW2 were going to make their own cooking podcast? Thank fuck it never happened lol.

I dunno I think that coulda been cool :p Someone should pick this up.

I was just wondering yesterday if we had a recipe thread. I was making my ridiculously delicious snack crackers that are super easy and probably the crunchiest crackers anyone has ever had. There will be boatloads of those around here for munching during Wildstar marathons.[DOUBLEPOST=1372279809,1372279750][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and you guys have to do a swedish chef style podcast when you're cooking up the chickens in September.

I was just wondering yesterday if we had a recipe thread. I was making my ridiculously delicious snack crackers that are super easy and probably the crunchiest crackers anyone has ever had. There will be boatloads of those around here for munching during Wildstar marathons.

There should be one of these. Make it so Fen!

I was just wondering yesterday if we had a recipe thread. I was making my ridiculously delicious snack crackers that are super easy and probably the crunchiest crackers anyone has ever had. There will be boatloads of those around here for munching during Wildstar marathons.[DOUBLEPOST=1372279809,1372279750][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and you guys have to do a swedish chef style podcast when you're cooking up the chickens in September.

I make some great yam fries for marathons. They are baked with a drizzle of salt pepper and balsamic vinegar. Not the fried version so many places have decided to call healthy :p Soooo refreshing when baked.

I make some great yam fries for marathons. They are baked with a drizzle of salt pepper and balsamic vinegar. Not the fried version so many places have decided to call healthy :p Soooo refreshing when baked.

Coconut oil is the answer to all things my friend.

Coconut oil is the answer to all things my friend.

02cover-span-articleLarge.jpg

Coconut-oil-roasted sweet potatoes; the oil enhances their caramelized flavor.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/02/dining/02Appe.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom