What's new

Destiny

Yeah, mix that with my helm that gives radar while ADS on all primaries....

Still a little bummed I didn't buy that over the helm, but the helm perk is just... too good.

Thats the only thing that makes me miss Doctor Nope..he had the Third Eye perk.

Yeah, it's kinda amazing.

Like I said, I now have that for all primaries and not just locked into that gun. So worth it.

Definitely. Im focusing on my Titan over my Hunter as my second char so I picked up an engram instead this weekend. Lucky enough to get this
Helm_of_Saint-14.jpg

Yeah the radar while ADS perk. I think it's random for legendaries.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I think perks are random for everything except for

1. Exotics
2. Purchased gear.
3. Possibly certain raid gear.

Anything/everything else is randomized as far as perks go.

I don't think mine has an ability. Would it be on the guns stats? "oh hey this gun has a third eye"

Has anyone else noticed that all the story in this game is shit we never get to see? Like the Speaker literally saying 'I could tell you about x'.

And 'I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain'.

DAFAQU

Has anyone else noticed that all the story in this game is shit we never get to see? Like the Speaker literally saying 'I could tell you about x'.

And 'I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain'.

DAFAQU

I notice that to. I think they did a crappy job telling the story but they left it open for further development in the future. You can get a lot of details from the grimoire cards.

They did say that this will be an ongoing project for the next 10 years, so hopefully after they are done hotfixing everything and worrying about gun balancing in PvP they will focus on telling said story.

I notice that to. I think they did a crappy job telling the story but they left it open for further development in the future. You can get a lot of details from the grimoire cards.

If I have to go outside your game to learn about the lore, you have failed to deliver story.

Also, I will wait until they fix the RNG stuff. Because the game just never wants legendaries or exotics from drops.

Also, I will wait until they fix the RNG stuff. Because the game just never wants legendaries or exotics from drops.

I think they are fixing this in the next patch? Unless it just the engrams. I know they are fixing it where if you get a rare engram you can't get anything below rare but you can get something better. Same with uncommon, legendaries, and exotics.

L
If I have to go outside your game to learn about the lore, you have failed to deliver story.

If you want legendaries, but them with crucible or vanguard marks. I fully geared that way first, the. Found sidestep upgrades over time.

I don't want to have to grind. Because I'm a lazy SOB.

It... It really wasn't much of a grind. Before I realized it I had 200 crucible marks and was rank 2. With that you can buy boots, chest and hand (65 each). That just happened from playing.

They didnt do a crappy job telling the story. I would bet you real money Activision came down with a hammer concerning a release date and/or saving shit for DLC. It looks so cut up and out of context its insane and nothing you'd expect from Bungie.

I have an alternate theory that that also might be the point, which kinda backfired with everyone. Like you just got resurrected after being dead forever and everyone is refusing to tell you the full truth about what has happened over the years.

There are plenty of reddit threads/conspiracy theories on the story being such rubbish.

and about the story heard tell they had to put stuff in the grimoire cards to keep the game rated T but yeah story is lacking but I see it just setting up the post lvling content which I hope they put out a lot... jus wish the coin vendor wouldn't go away because we have an event.

and about the story heard tell they had to put stuff in the grimoire cards to keep the game rated T but yeah story is lacking but I see it just setting up the post lvling content which I hope they put out a lot... jus wish the coin vendor wouldn't go away because we have an event.

Coin vendor? You mean Xur? He only exists Fridays and Saturdays.

Top Bottom