What's new

Destiny

You can sit down for a half-hour to knock out a bounty or whatever and feel like you accomplished something, or you can play for hours and then just... stop for a bit between missions without feeling like you need to complete a plot element or reach some progression goal.

This is why it's been easier for me with my sporadic work schedule and interruptions to play Destiny than Wildstar. It's been nice to only play for 20-30 minutes and actually feel like I've progressed, even if only a little.

So I gambled on the head Engram from Xur and got Saint-14's Helm. Yeah really need to level the Titan this weekend lol. Wouldnt mind doing the Nightfall Strike tomorrow so I can afford a Suros.

Yeah I won't get the autos unfortunately. That said, I just finished my exotic bounty, so now I have I have an exotic machine gun "Super Good Advice"

Yeah I won't get the autos unfortunately. That said, I just finished my exotic bounty, so now I have I have an exotic machine gun "Super Good Advice"

Ughh you are starting to sound like some of the people on reddit.

"Oh man I just got my 4th exotic bounty, this is horrible I dont want a pulse rifle."

I'm like then give me the fucking bounty assholes.

When did I say I didn't want it or complained I have it? >_> don't compare me to reddit folks.

I was going to further say that I have flare sniper and flare machine gun now for the nightfall whatever's.

But now I got exotic pulse, machine, and bought the helm with week.

When did I say I didn't want it or complained I have it? >_> don't compare me to reddit folks.

I was going to further say that I have flare sniper and flare machine gun now for the nightfall whatever's.

But now I got exotic pulse, machine, and bought the helm with week.

You don't but every time you say something about exotic weapons that is all I think of lol.

First exotic, too bad its a hand cannon..

NQvfIF0.jpg

I only have a legendary Autorifle. I love it tho. "Doctor Nope" Wish it had more umpfh per hit but oh well. I played a little bit last night but due to birthday shennanigans and telling the folks on both sides about the baby my playing time was almost 1 or 2 hours on friday.

I am super close to lvl 23 tho. I think once my armor fully upgrades i will be there.

I have enough vanguard marks to buy a few pieces of armor but am still about halfway to rank 2 with the vanguard. Gonna try and spam those bounties tonight to help that process along. I don't feel like doing 140 patrol missions to get rank 2 haha

I only have a legendary Autorifle. I love it tho. "Doctor Nope" Wish it had more umpfh per hit but oh well. I played a little bit last night but due to birthday shennanigans and telling the folks on both sides about the baby my playing time was almost 1 or 2 hours on friday.

I am super close to lvl 23 tho. I think once my armor fully upgrades i will be there.

I have enough vanguard marks to buy a few pieces of armor but am still about halfway to rank 2 with the vanguard. Gonna try and spam those bounties tonight to help that process along. I don't feel like doing 140 patrol missions to get rank 2 haha

You should have picked up the Suros Regime...god damn I thought the Doctor Nope was cool. I'm headshotting assholes in PvP left and right.

On another note I am throwing this up here again. Sunday October 5th, in the afternoon maybe 3pm EST? VoG Raid.

You should have picked up the Suros Regime...god damn I thought the Doctor Nope was cool. I'm headshotting assholes in PvP left and right.

On another note I am throwing this up here again. Sunday October 5th, in the afternoon maybe 3pm EST? VoG Raid.

The Doctor Nope was a from a rare decoherent engram drop.

I'm headshotting assholes in PvP left and right.

Yeah, I really love AR's in the crucible.

That said, with the AR nerf coming, I'll be happy to get a bit more love for my Red Death in there. Haven't really pvp'd much since I got now, but not that I've upgraded to receive health and reload speed on kills.... Yeah.

Yeah, I really love AR's in the crucible.

That said, with the AR nerf coming, I'll be happy to get a bit more love for my Red Death in there. Haven't really pvp'd much since I got now, but not that I've upgraded to receive health and reload speed on kills.... Yeah.

Well the key is that perk on the Suros that basically turns it into an automatic Scout Rifle when ADS. Even with a nerf, that thing is still fantastic.

Well the key is that perk on the Suros that basically turns it into an automatic Scout Rifle when ADS. Even with a nerf, that thing is still fantastic.

Yeah, mix that with my helm that gives radar while ADS on all primaries....

Still a little bummed I didn't buy that over the helm, but the helm perk is just... too good.

Top Bottom