What's new

Destiny

I had an amazing match last night in Control. I don't know what was going on but Fusion rifle to the face, switch to Auto, blast, and then palm the nose to the brain=death. Top scorer. Cam was watching so i have a witness :)

I saved one of my top matches of control as posted to Facebook. I'll have to get the video at some point to YouTube. It's a good one.

So I go and buy the exotic Sunbreaker Gauntlets from the Agent of the Nine today for 13 strange coins. Fast forward to this afternoon, I level my cryptarch to level 10 and for the first time get THREE legendary engrams. Im expecting blues, which is usually how my luck runs with that. What happens....I get Sunbreaker gauntlets from the gauntlet engram, a legendary titan mark from the class item engram and 3 motes of light from the last one. At least the extra pair gave me some Ascended Shards for upgrades.

So I go and buy the exotic Sunbreaker Gauntlets from the Agent of the Nine today for 13 strange coins. Fast forward to this afternoon, I level my cryptarch to level 10 and for the first time get THREE legendary engrams. Im expecting blues, which is usually how my luck runs with that. What happens....I get Sunbreaker gauntlets from the gauntlet engram, a legendary titan mark from the class item engram and 3 motes of light from the last one. At least the extra pair gave me some Ascended Shards for upgrades.

psssssssssssssssssssssst.......pssssssssssssssssssssst......pssssssssssssst. I have a Warlock...............

(And forgot there is now trading in this game, maybe they will implement it later on)

Ok roll call! Who is level 25-26 and around next Saturday? Trying to pull some guys from EoA together to check out VoG. Would be great to see a combined group or two groups.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sadly i am still stuck at lvl 20 with about 5% left to lvl 21. Grinding for those pieces are no joke.

20-21 is the hardest part. Once you break through that barrier, the upgrades will come thick and fast. I literally went from 21-24 in about three hours. But now I need legendary drops or gear from the vendors in the tower to break into 25.

I grabbed a couple crucible pieces. I need to farm a bit for drops to upgrade them. Remember that pieces with Light on them, if you upgrade the armor on them it also increases their light value.

I hit lvl 21 last night from uograding my headgear. I think the way I want to play it is heroic strikes. Get my vanguard tokens and buy my legendary gear. It will be a grind but the reward will be sweet. I think I have 20 something tokens already. Close to getting one piece.... Not the 150 token chest gear haha

I hit lvl 21 last night from uograding my headgear. I think the way I want to play it is heroic strikes. Get my vanguard tokens and buy my legendary gear. It will be a grind but the reward will be sweet. I think I have 20 something tokens already. Close to getting one piece.... Not the 150 token chest gear haha

Congrats!

Gyoin has an excellent point also. Upgrading the Defense on pieces of armour that have Light on them upgrade the amount of Light that piece gives you. This is both true, and excellent information to have.

It is. Sadly all of my armor pieces are fully upgraded so lvl 21 is the best I can do with the pieces I have.

We definitely need to make sure we are 26 at least imo. Last night I attempted to OPEN the damn door for the raid and weren't able to do that.

Granted the level range of the 6 of us was 24-27 with me being the only 27 and it was random people.

Another important thing to consider is damage types. You are going to want to have extra weapons that allow you to span multiple damage types going into this.

Finally an event concerning the Queen starts Tuesday and goes for two weeks. I believe a representative of hers will be in the tower offering unique bounties with the possibility of unique rares and legendaries.

We definitely need to make sure we are 26 at least imo. Last night I attempted to OPEN the damn door for the raid and weren't able to do that.

Granted the level range of the 6 of us was 24-27 with me being the only 27 and it was random people.

Another important thing to consider is damage types. You are going to want to have extra weapons that allow you to span multiple damage types going into this.

Finally an event concerning the Queen starts Tuesday and goes for two weeks. I believe a representative of hers will be in the tower offering unique bounties with the possibility of unique rares and legendaries.

Noice! I'm gonna hit destiny hard again after dainjre peaces out thursday so hopefully I can get up there with you soon.

Just gonna... Toss this out there.

Mboom4Z.jpg

Nice...yeah primary and helmet is all I need to get rid of blues.

Top Bottom