What's new

Destiny

I'm at 21, blues (still a green helm).

When are the weekly resets? At about 60/100 on my crucible. Starting to trophy hunt now.

Not sure. Ill see what I can dig up at work tonight. Got myself a Legendary LMG. It was completely silly how I got it too. I leveled my cryptarch so they sent me one of those packages in the mail that contained two rare engrams and one legendary engram. What did I get? A blue from the legendary and a legendary LMG from one of the rare engrams.

EDIT: Got it. Log on to bungie.net and under Legend and the advisors tab under that it has countdown timers. http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/2/4611686018430632814/2305843009215288915#advisors

I love this game. Sure there are things to adjust and maybe QoL things to add but my only main gripe is fusion rifles. I sincerely hope they nerf the everliving shit out of those things in PvP

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I love this game. Sure there are things to adjust and maybe QoL things to add but my only main gripe is fusion rifles. I sincerely hope they nerf the everliving shit out of those things in PvP

And handcannons

Shotguns are the bane of my existence.

That said, I just got a legendary fusion rifle. Lolololol

I wish there was an easier way to swap weapons while in combat. Like between the same set.... a scout rifle out for a hand cannon. etc

I wish there was an easier way to swap weapons while in combat. Like between the same set.... a scout rifle out for a hand cannon. etc

That would be too advanced I think for this game. Being able to switch between four primaries, three specials, two heavys... That's waaaay too many options on a whim.

Yeah and it would make it way to easy to be prepared at the many different ranges each weapon excels at

Yeah i can see that.

I am lvl 18.... gonna shoot for lvl 20 tonight. finished the story so now i can go back and do missions on hard.

P.s. i will be streaming tonight.

I've still been meaning to try the autorifle, only been using the pulse rifle and shotgun all this time. Hated the scout rifle so moved to the pulse and never changed since. What ive seen is you gotta be pretty close to use the autorifle? So i figured if im that close i can just slide up and pop em in the face with me shotgun

Got a legendary pulse rifle. Wish it was an auto rifle. I suck with it in pvp.

Hand cannon for life in PvP. Although I tend to enjoy being up close and personal, even though it means all my deaths are from shotgun whores. Im considering using Sunsinger for PvP more and more since I have the ability that gives me an overshield upon a melee kill and Radiance increases the effectiveness of all my abilities and lets me spam my Solar Grenades.

The only things Ill miss are blink which is insanely useful and Nova Bombing a control point full of enemies.

Hand cannon for life in PvP. Although I tend to enjoy being up close and personal, even though it means all my deaths are from shotgun whores. Im considering using Sunsinger for PvP more and more since I have the ability that gives me an overshield upon a melee kill and Radiance increases the effectiveness of all my abilities and lets me spam my Solar Grenades.

The only things Ill miss are blink which is insanely useful and Nova Bombing a control point full of enemies.
I typically go auto rifle and sniper actually. I practically never use the sniper tho. That auto works in all of my medium and long range scenarios. I should consider a shotty, but never really felt the need. Got a decent headshot ratio with you auto that it works just as well.

That said, blade dancer > everything. Consistently wipe out entire teams with that special, so many 3/4 kills with a single super. OP OP

I typically go auto rifle and sniper actually. I practically never use the sniper tho. That auto works in all of my medium and long range scenarios. I should consider a shotty, but never really felt the need. Got a decent headshot ratio with you auto that it works just as well.

That said, blade dancer > everything. Consistently wipe out entire teams with that special, so many 3/4 kills with a single super. OP OP

Only in close quarters. I will be going Sunsinger as Xur is back and while his other gear has changed he somehow still has the Sunbreaker gauntlets.

Only in close quarters. I will be going Sunsinger as Xur is back and while his other gear has changed he somehow still has the Sunbreaker gauntlets.

For control matches (and salvage when it's around) blade dancer is just insta win when it's up.

I had an amazing match last night in Control. I don't know what was going on but Fusion rifle to the face, switch to Auto, blast, and then palm the nose to the brain=death. Top scorer. Cam was watching so i have a witness :)

Top Bottom