What's new

Destiny

Btdubs I found a good site for farming mobs for glimmer, engrams and random mats. Also got a mote of light too. I'll show you guys this weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Getting some salvage done? I love that mission type. Also, has anyone found Xur? Where's he at and how much does his stuff cost?

Pro tip for those who don't know: enemies with coloured shields are only vulnerable to their specific element. Any other form of damage will do 50% less than what it should do. Until the shield is broken, anyway. Then it's open season. I did some numbers testing after I hit 20 and forgot to bring it up.

Interestingly, I think that's why a Warlock's Nova Bomb can break a Ward of Dawn. The matching elements cancel each other out.

Pro tip for those who don't know: enemies with coloured shields are only vulnerable to their specific element. Any other form of damage will do 50% less than what it should do. Until the shield is broken, anyway. Then it's open season. I did some numbers testing after I hit 20 and forgot to bring it up.

Interestingly, I think that's why a Warlock's Nova Bomb can break a Ward of Dawn. The matching elements cancel each other out.

Warlocks are the shit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom