What's new

Star Citizen Star Citizen

Voice Attack is awesome, I purchases it a while back and now I don't want to play without it. CIG already said they support things like VA and may have an official version in the game but I wonder if it will take away from the co-pilot's role.

Apparently this is from a DragonCon promo, I pledged so I don't know if it works but anyone interested in trying the game should test this out:

aeoAwp9.jpg

Apparently this is from a DragonCon promo, I pledged so I don't know if it works but anyone interested in trying the game should test this out:

aeoAwp9.jpg

Going to give it a try once I´m home from work, but if somebody else wants it go ahead.

Ah, so they are just cutlass variations.. was kind of hoping for a new schweet pirate ship

No just Cutlass variations and the 890 concept sale. The Origin 890 Jump is a super swanky space yacht or as I like to call it a pirate trophy. I also picked up the Aegis Reclaimer in the previous concept sale but it is not in engine yet as the interior is still being whiteboxed.

If you havent checked out the stream, hit up that link. Great stuff man, 2015 and beyond is going to be super exciting.

Yeah I'll have to hit that up at some point. I might just wait to see what new ships get released before I change it up

Here is a shorter, smoother version of the Persistent Universe demo they showed at CitizenCon 2014.

The 325a will be flyable after the patch tomorrow.
Crake

The aurora mr, 300i, hornet, 350r, and M50 have been flyable for a while now. Ships that should be flyable soon include all the variants of the aurora, 300i, and hornet plus the avenger, gladius, and mustang. Most if not all the single seaters should be in by the release of Arena Commander 1.0 with multi-crew ships being added for 2.0.

cltBMLF.png

Top Bottom