What's new

H1Z1 Updates/Patches

I watched a few videos of people using a bunch of ied's to blow shit up....definitely looked cool. Never did it myself, though.

Can you also include patches in the bumps? It helps when on tapatalk! :) thanks for keeping this up to date.

Yes, I can definitely do that! Didn't know about the tapatalk restriction. Here ya go:

Monday, 3/23 Update Details:
http://www.reddit.com/r/h1z1/comments/301zvc/update_notes_323/

H1Z1 Servers will be coming offline at 2PM Pacific for approximately 2 hours. Full patch notes below.
Battle Royale
We have cycled out the old mystery bag and have added a new one with entirely new rewards. Because of this, the Battle Royale rewards have changed:
  • 1st: 1x Unique Red Battle Royale Shirt, 1x Elite Bag, 1x Mystery Bag v2, 1x Airdrop Ticket, 1x Event Ticket
  • 2nd: 1x Elite Bag, 1x Mystery Bag v2, 1x Airdrop Ticket
  • 3rd: 1x Elite Bag, 1X Mystery Bag v2
  • 4th-10th: 1x Mystery Bag v2
We’ve changed the way crates drop in the game, you now earn them through normal play.
We have added 2 new crates. You will get 1 crate from playing H1Z1, and another crate from playing BR. Both are unique and independent of each other.
Battle Royale: Fixed incorrect reporting of player rank (0) in certain situations.
Additional Fixes:
  • Improved procedural spawners to make zombies more populous around high-player-traffic areas.
  • LOD's (Level of Detail) added to vans, cabinets, and weapon shelves
  • Added fixed emote key-bindings for new emotes
  • Added new locations for weapon spawns
  • Fixed glow-in-the-dark map object
  • Adjustments to firing animations
  • Adjustments to a few textures and collision objects
  • Prepared data for Oceanic servers(AU)

New update this morning!!

Friday, 3/27 Update Details:
http://www.reddit.com/r/h1z1/comments/30fs8b/game_update_327/

Patch Notes
  • M9 pistol has been added to the game, it can be found around the world in the core game and is available in Battle Royale.
  • Fixed bug where branch could be used to chop down tree.
  • Zombie density has been increased and is more reactive to players.
  • Landmines and bear traps should now be much more responsive.
  • Can now harvest blackberries and sticks while holding guns.
  • Can now more easily enter a vehicle that is parked in a bush.
  • Anti-cheat – Continuing our efforts to provide a better anti-cheat service and stop more cheaters

Gonna have to log in for this one see how the zombies are.
Was reading on reddit today that people were scared to leave their bases. And raiders were throwing a hissy fit because "I can't raid while I'm worrying about zombies coming up behind me." I laughed out loud at that one.

Was reading on reddit today that people were scared to leave their bases. And raiders were throwing a hissy fit because "I can't raid while I'm worrying about zombies coming up behind me." I laughed out loud at that one.
Fuck why must I be on the road at the moment. I want to see this and play with tabbers bs zombies!!

Well I might be down, we had planned some Arma 3 but depending on how that pans out/gf aggro

Zombies as a threat def helps the kill on sight. Had two people not kill me immediately. 1 traded me ammo to not kill him and another just looked and ran.

So that's new.

Unofficial Patch Notes: 03/23/2015-03/27/2015

Public Issue Tracker
How To Report A Bug
How To Make A Suggestion
Official Patch Notes
H1Z1 Roadmap
Follow Me On Twitter for Updates!
Twitch
Donate To My "Better Breakfast Fund"
Italics means they are my notes, sometimes I put my own little queries in there about what things might pertain to.
Bold (when used outside of list formatting) is to indicate a formatting error or spelling mistake.
What I am listing in these unofficial patch notes are things that have been modified within the game files (added or modified) so just because something has been added to the game files, does not mean it has been activated within the game.
I have linked the official patch notes above so that you may compare and such.
In addition, I will not include any exploits/security related updates/ or bugs in these notes.
Definitions
Locale: String (text) lines that are for UI use. These may be for future implementations.
Assets: Physical models for the game.
Other: May refer to anything that seems out of the ordinary.
Locale

Item Names
R380
Renaming of the R51 380
Bee Box
Holy, are we getting an apiary!? :O I'd be stoked if so!
edit: Thanks /u/MylesMDT for point out I spelt Apiary wrong :p
Bullet Componenets
Yay for this! Now a base raid/siege will get interesting!
Item Descriptions
Multiple Strips of gauze can be applied at the same time to increase the amount of health gained.
Appended onto the current gauze description. This is pretty cool, I wonder if more gauze will be able to stop moderate/severe bleeding. I doubt it.
This can be used to repair damaged guns.
[Dev Note] This currently will work on all weapons, in the future it will only work be restricted to repairing guns only.
This bee box will produce honey and wax over time.
Hell yah! Time to become King Bee! All who attack me will rue the day!!!
A small collection of gun casings, gunpowder, and primers.
So stoked on this!
Multiple bandages can be applied at the same time to increase the amount of health gained.
General Text
Battle Royale
#count ([arg0]) connected.
The toxic gas will be released in #count ([arg0)
The Battle Royale Has Begun!
Take a short time to celebrate!
Match starts in #count ([arg0])
Proceed to the safe area marked on your map.
Only #count ([arg0]) remain.
You are in the toxic gas!
Five minutes left until match ends.
[arg0] has been killed by [arg1]
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
Ending winner celebration in #count ([arg0])
The safe zone has been marked on your map. Toxic gas will be released in #count ([arg0])
More than one survivor decreases the purse for all survivors.
I see they've found a way to pit friends against each other.
The Battle Royale time has expired!
Match ends in #count ([arg0]).
[arg0] has been killed by the environment.
[arg0] has won the match!
Now we can definitely know who won if there happens to be any issues with survivors and such at the end.
You cannot use that here.
minute
second
player
Assets

Some Dam LOD additions and modifications.
Images

Icons
M9 Icon
UI

Minor changes to marketplace. Not noticeable from what I can read.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, send me a tweet or comment below! Thanks guys and keep on surviving!
Edit: thank you Donato for the money. You made my frigging week!!!:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are also fixing spawn of animals tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow awesome, so ya'll got in and played last night? Shoulda let me know! I went to bed early cause I was bored. hahah

I'll be on probably tomorrow. :) Love hearing about these changes.

Logged in and a bear chased me into some zombies that chased me into some players who chased me into MORE zombies and ended up locking myself in a room and logging out at the bates motel. LOL

We got a base yet??

It is ridiculously hard to get supplies now because of the number of zombies and stuff so, as of now I don't have a base.

If we could get a solid like 5 people on I think we could do it. 4 people to clear the way, 1 person to scavenge. Playing with 2-3 people has not worked out for me yet.

Haha

It is ridiculously hard to get supplies now because of the number of zombies and stuff so, as of now I don't have a base.

If we could get a solid like 5 people on I think we could do it. 4 people to clear the way, 1 person to scavenge. Playing with 2-3 people has not worked out for me yet.

Haha

I may hop back on. Give me a time and date

Honestly, i don't really have the time during the week, so probably any Saturday night or any sunday afternoon works for me.

Top Bottom